No announcement yet.

4-5 Players In.. Next 7days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wait and see,Santa transfer window opens in 2hrs and you should be tucked up in bed or he wont visit QPR.
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

• Originally posted by cocneycowboy View Post
      Amdy Faye is one of them isn't he?
      Is he any good? I've never seen him play.

Comment

• cue new cait avatar

Comment

• Id love us to sign simeon jackson and jonjo shelvey, i think they would so well in this league

Comment

• hint?

Comment

• Not a hint, just an opinion although someone changed their avaitor to drop a hint about jackson not sure who though, i think they changed it to michael jackson, but as far as i know they wont be coming, i am not itk at all, i have just been given a few pieces of information this one time

Comment

• I changed my avatar as hint a while back to our new manager.Dont think he will be coming either

Comment

• i think scott has michael jackson as his avaitor?

Comment

• In the right system Faye is great. I've heard comparisons to Essien.

Comment

• Originally posted by qpr-buzsaky View Post
                      You think i dont know? what do i have to gain by lying?
                      I reckon your just trying to impress certain female posters. If I knew somethin I'd say, especially considering the abuse pete gets

Comment

• Originally posted by terry ball View Post
                        I reckon your just trying to impress certain female posters. If I knew somethin I'd say, especially considering the abuse pete gets

Wahhh?

Comment

• Originally posted by terry ball View Post
                          i dont need attention, ive never had information like this before and I can understand why people dont post names, theres not many birds on this site anyway, thought facto was with most of them

Comment

i dont need attention, ive never had information like this before and I can understand why people dont post names, theres not many birds on this site anyway, thought facto was with most of them
                            facto is actually gay....just acts the womanizer

Comment

• factos gone to Iceland with kerry and her mum.Kerry will shag anyone for cash now of the NOTW even facto.Shes reached her lowest.

Comment

Why don't people post names then?

Comment

Working...
                                X