X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
    With our track record of unfit signings i will say:

Dean Ashton!!.
    thought he had retired through injury...was on bbc a while ago.

Comment

• Yes, sadly he has.

Comment

• Hart's summer signings at Pompey:

Tommy Smith, Aaron Mokoena, Hassen Yebda, Kevin-Prince Boateng

The last 3 were in Pompey's starting line up tonight.

Tommy Smith wasnt even on the bench - that suggests he's one of the famous five?

Mullins was also not on the bench tonight, even though he played on Boxing Day.
        Last edited by Hoopla73; 31-12-2009, 12:33 AM.

Comment

• I would say the way Brown clapped at the end,he is deff one.I would take a stab at Halmosi being another.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sharpy View Post
            I would say the way Brown clapped at the end,he is deff one.I would take a stab at Halmosi being another.
            Halmosi?

Yes please.

Comment

• Appalling. Part of me is curious to know who they are. The other part says that I should not know, neither should you and they will be a big disappointment from hearing the name to the first debut. It is as if you and GP seem to be able to turn disappointment from absolutely anything or anyone. Changing potential success into certain failure.

Comment

• if we are talking pompey players, then Halmosi plays for Hull!!

I expect dave nugent is one playing come our way!! Pompey player on loan at burnley
                The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.

Comment

• I'd guess the striker "who will win headers" is one of these.

Benjani (City), Harewood (Villa), Marcus Bent (Birmingham), Cousin/Folan (Hull), Sidibe/Beattie (Stoke), Scotland (Wigan), Iwelumo (Wolves).

Out of the above, i'd say Folan is the man we're after.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Lofty View Post
                    Why cant QPR keep their business private until it happens. Why is someone telling you this information Pete?

It doesnt seem right to me that information is leaked everytime. Dazzer says he gets info from a player. Why? Why does this player know who we are going to sign? It sounds like a small amerturish outfit.

I cannot imagine Arsenal conducting business this way. Maybe I am wrong and they do. My mate who is a gooner tells me they never know about a signing until it happens. Yes their message boards are full of rumours but never with the info this one has. It's not right.
                    Good post.

It sums up everything that is wrong about the internet.

The hands of idle tittle-tattle that the devil makes work for.

Comment

• Originally posted by scottyboy007 View Post
                      if we are talking pompey players, then Halmosi plays for Hull!!

I expect dave nugent is one playing come our way!! Pompey player on loan at burnley

I thought we were talking about Premiership players ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sharpy View Post
                        I thought we were talking about Premiership players ?
                        I think Pete's view of a premiership player may differ from reality!!!

Can you see a class playing dropping down a league, QPR paying the millions in transfees and then playing the wages breaking the salary cap? hmmmm doesnt really need answering does it!

Though I do like pete's positiveness.... something we could all learn from.... ;D
                        The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.

Comment

• Nugent would be brilliant

Comment

• Originally posted by qpr-buzsaky View Post
                            Nugent would be brilliant
                            Nugent wd be great but he has been quoted as saying he wants to stay up north, hasn't he?

All good news about the signings but I fear the crisis at our club has gone way beyond quick fix January signings. Until we sort out the fundamantal craziness of the club - and I speak as one who has tried to defend the board, ticket pricing and all - I fear it is like faffing around over the icing on the cake while forgetting to bake the essential ingredients.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Lofty View Post
                              Why cant QPR keep their business private until it happens. Why is someone telling you this information Pete?

It doesnt seem right to me that information is leaked everytime. Dazzer says he gets info from a player. Why? Why does this player know who we are going to sign? It sounds like a small amerturish outfit.

I cannot imagine Arsenal conducting business this way. Maybe I am wrong and they do. My mate who is a gooner tells me they never know about a signing until it happens. Yes their message boards are full of rumours but never with the info this one has. It's not right.
                              Lost in the sea of "oooh give us a clue" posts.

But absolutely spot on. Sums up a lot of what's wrong at QPR.
                              Shoddy and small-time.

And convinces me even more that we need a proper manager running the show at QPR, who knows his stuff, and acts like a professional.

These leaks are fun to debate, but under all that lies a problem that doesn't smell right to me.
                              Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

• Please tell me the rumours about quashie are lies?

Comment

Working...
                                X