Bristol City fans view on our fans.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bristol City fans view on our fans.

Interesting points made here, obviously missing a bit of background on why we are so disgruntled as fans but makes some good points about Paul Hart.

The difference between QPR fans and ours is that we have put up with exactly the same type of football for eighteen months and are only now starting to show widespread disatisfaction whereas Paul Hart, as harsh as the criticism of him was, knows EXACTLY where he stands going forward because of the instant reaction of their fans.

I listened to Radio London after the game and the first thing I noticed was the refreshing honesty of Paul Hart that you don't get with other managers. He admitted that QPR were not pretty and that "he would not try to kid anyone" that they were. He argued that the attitude and the win was more important given their lack of confidence and promised that with a win or two under their belts he would get the side playing more expansive football. I never seem to hear that type of interview on Radio Bristol unfortunately.

Many QPR fans were fuming yesterday after that performance coming out of the ground. They knew they were lucky to beat us and they are obviously not the type that go in for blind loyalty at the expense of the facts.

[If what we played today was 'anti-football' then god knows what you'd call QPR's game plan!]

[No, that's the whole point. We tried to play today - I've said that (I don't tell lies just to prove a point). What QPR played today is what WE PLAY EVERY HOME GAME. The main difference being that QPR fans won't put up with crap like that week after week.]
    Last edited by W12_Ranger; 27-12-2009, 08:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X