Text in about Abusive fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Text in about Abusive fans

Anyone see that b@llocks on the big screen yesterday???

And did anyone else text in Flavios seat number ;)

Couldnt resist
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

yep... there was hundreds of SCREAMING CHILDREN... FOOTBALL IS NOT A CHILDS SPORT IT DOES MY HEAD.

i was queuing for a cuppa tea at half time, why is it ok for devil children with no discipline to run riot.

Football is not a playground.....

Comment

Originally posted by PompeyRanger View Post
      yep... there was hundreds of SCREAMING CHILDREN... FOOTBALL IS NOT A CHILDS SPORT IT DOES MY HEAD.

i was queuing for a cuppa tea at half time, why is it ok for devil children with no discipline to run riot.

Please tell me that was sarcasm? :shame:

Comment

i bet your a right laugh at christmas.proper victorian schoolmaster dad !!
        "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
        London Pride is a flower that's free.
        London Pride means our own dear town to us,
        And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

no its not.... a pay alot of money to go and watch my team, and i dont want Small brats that aren't evan watching the game running riot. Kicking the living daylights out of my chair, then when you tell the little darling to stop doing it.. Daddy then gets a bee in his bonet....

Cant believe they made, the lower loft the family end... i will defo been moving next season.

Football is a mans game not a day care centre. if i wanted to be around kids running riot i would have become a school teacher.

Comment

no its not.... a pay alot of money to go and watch my team, and i dont want Small brats that aren't evan watching the game running riot. Kicking the living daylights out of my chair, then when you tell the little darling to stop doing it.. Daddy then gets a bee in his bonet....

Cant believe they made, the lower loft the family end... i will defo been moving next season.

Football is a mans game not a day care centre. if i wanted to be around kids running riot i would have become a school teacher.
            Wow......most miserable QPR fan in the world FACT!... I agree about your chair getting kicked but all the rest is clearly pish!!

Comment

Oh very, very dear!!!

I agree...Let's stop the life blood of the fan base from attending games. We're such a huge club that kids support us for reasons of glory. We don't need parents to introduce QPR to their kids as like Manure and Che****, we sell shirts all over the world.
              Last edited by BennyBoyRs; 20-12-2009, 01:37 PM.
              Your mum would love me...

Comment

Seems like the kids were happy, excited and care-free. They obviously have'nt been to enough games yet.

Comment

But did you text in about the kids?

Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

How old were you when you started going?

Comment

I have 3 kids, aged 3, 5 and 7. I have taken the older two and they love going, my 5 year old even came with me yesterday in the freezing weather.

I can sympathise with your seat being kicked but there is always an option of getting up and moving if the Dad of the child is a ****.

Kids are the future of the club as mentioned above. You're either over 60 and an old grumpy git or you're younger and maturing before your time.....

Comment

right about the family stand being in the wrong place though. I think it is a factor in the atmosphere drying up at LR.

I think I might sit in X block on boxing day, so I can remember I am at a football match.
                        twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

well

well it was terrible abuse not hearing petes angelic singing,:red_heart: accompanied by his fantastic drum playing:red_heart:

Comment

Im gonna have to keep myself in check from now on, i find it hard to control my language sometimes!!...
                            Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

The family section should be in the Ellerslie road section like early nineties.

By the way, its a £50 fine if they catch you:cry:
                              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Working...
                              X