Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Congratulations all the Magilton haters.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations all the Magilton haters.

I hope you are all feeling happy now that we have Harford (sacked from Luton) and Hart (sacked by Portsmouth for not winning a game.)

Goodbye season 2009-2010.

I'm assuming that all of this was in the four year plan?

Funny enough there has been very little mention of the four year plan for a while, could that be because 4 years is nearly up and so far we haven't achieved anything other than having a cheap temporary screen stuck on the away end roof.

Can't wait for the next 4 years.
    :drunk:

Well Thanks to us we may reach the play offs and with a happy dressing room who knows what is round the corner?

Comment

Why are we writing off the two of them before they've even started?

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
        Because some QPR fans are i.diots, thats why.

Comment

Originally posted by kingy10 View Post
          I hope you are all feeling happy now that we have Harford (sacked from Luton) and Hart (sacked by Portsmouth for not winning a game.)

Goodbye season 2009-2010.

I'm assuming that all of this was in the four year plan?

Funny enough there has been very little mention of the four year plan for a while, could that be because 4 years is nearly up and so far we haven't achieved anything other than having a cheap temporary screen stuck on the away end roof.

Can't wait for the next 4 years.
          The only person you can blame is Jim should have kept his temper under control.....

Comment

Originally posted by MorrisQPR View Post
            Because some QPR fans are i.diots, thats why.
            What a stupid comment. What has little and large done to date that makes you think for one moment they will do well. After saying that, of course I hope they do well, but their track records suggest they wont be here for the start of the 2010/2011 season.

Comment

Roose lets not make assumptions.
              We don't really know the truth.
              If he goes straight into another Job then I would suggest he was innocent and we should be very worried.
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Let the fun begin
                Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                  What a stupid comment. What has little and large done to date that makes you think for one moment they will do well. After saying that, of course I hope they do well, but their track records suggest they wont be here for the start of the 2010/2011 season.
                  I know Harts track record isnt good, but as SirPie said, why right him off before hes even taken a training session ffs?

Maybe he will come good for us, I certainly hope so.

Comment

Come on Sir Pie.......you love a statistic.

Have a look at Paul Hart's record as a manager and tell me what the chances are of him doing a better job than Jim Magilton!!!!!

Comment

the magilton haters didn't want hart did they? He messed up and paid the price.

The magilton haters just want to see QPR ghet a good manager.
                      twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                        Come on Sir Pie.......you love a statistic.

Have a look at Paul Hart's record as a manager and tell me what the chances are of him doing a better job than Jim Magilton!!!!!
                        I do love a stat but I have absolutely no control over the hiring and firing at QPR.

All I can do is support the men in charge and not write them off before they've begun.

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
                          the magilton haters didn't want hart did they? He messed up and paid the price.

The magilton haters just want to see QPR ghet a good manager.

BINGO
                          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

We will never get a good manager because they are giving approx 15 games each to be a success. We are a complete and utter laughing stock in the world of football and I really think that we are in danger of losing all of our heritage and history.

My mates do nothing but laugh at our club. I used to try and defend us, but now that is just impossible. FACE IT WE ARE A JOKE.
                            :drunk:

Comment

I do love a stat but I have absolutely no control over the hiring and firing at QPR.

All I can do is support the men in charge and not write them off before they've begun.
                              HHHmmm, So the stats highlight they more than likely will not be here for the 2010/2011 season. If this mentality feeds down to the players, another bottom third finish for us this season.

Comment

Working...
                              X