No announcement yet.

If you really love QPR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I must have missed the great conversion.

It WAS tiresome. As is this thread.
    We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are...

Comment

Originally posted by haqpr1963 View Post
      Why don't you post it on there since you seem to spend most of your time over there?
      Why would I possibly want to join the doom and gloom merchants who`s only aim is to run down QPR when the club needs all the support it can get?

The only reason I have a look is to cheer myself at some of the most negative postings could ever wish to see on all the various messageboards and all the back slapping that goes on

Besides the master is constantly snooping on here in invisable mode of course just itching to run genuine fans opinions down.

Comment

Just when this site was showing signs of growing up a bit, and cutting back on all the points scoring and mud-slinging - this.

Reverts to type.

Ah well, carry on if it makes people feel better.
        Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
          Why would I possibly want to join the doom and gloom merchants who`s only aim is to run down QPR when the club needs all the support it can get?

The only reason I have a look is to cheer myself at some of the most negative postings could ever wish to see on all the various messageboards and all the back slapping that goes on

Besides the master is constantly snooping on here in invisable mode of course just itching to run genuine fans opinions down.
          Spot On.....

Comment

Originally posted by Goddard View Post
            Just when this site was showing signs of growing up a bit, and cutting back on all the points scoring and mud-slinging - this.

Reverts to type.

Ah well, carry on if it makes people feel better.

Ah but it takes two to tango remember and I take offence at someone running down the club I support despite the recent turmoil.

We should all leave that to fans of other clubs to have a pop at us rather then starting from within?

Comment

Would you feel compelled to try and dig up any bit of dirt either these days or the last few years and publish it on the internet and constantly repeat yourself to a small select few followers who do not attend any games?
              If it's still relevant, then yes. If not, then no.

I don't think attendance at matches has any relevance.

Comment

We get the point but if they enjoy it let them be.

Gainni was here to sell the ground, didn't happen and then it was buying some cars and it will go on and on until they get one right which will happen one day.

"I told you so" thread will be the headline

Comment

Ah but it takes two to tango remember and I take offence at someone running down the club I support despite the recent turmoil.

We should all leave that to fans of other clubs to have a pop at us rather then starting from within?
                  Honestly, you post what you want. Nobody's stopping you.

I'm just commenting on what I see when I read stuff like this, not really interested in who's "fault" it is.

Like I said, you carry on with all this "messagebored wars" stuff, if you want. Up to you.
                  And I know it's not just you.
                  Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                    We get the point but if they enjoy it let them be.

Gainni was here to sell the ground, didn't happen and then it was buying some cars and it will go on and on until they get one right which will happen one day.

"I told you so" thread will be the headline
                    Exactly what Padula said when he cashed the cheque

Comment

At least they are "only a few", not sure about the happy bit though

I have to say it does help not to visit as my feelings have waned of late, largely down to a lack of being bothered to see what's going on!

Honest mate it does help.
                      #standuptocancer
                      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

But are they running down the club?

I support the club, I have done for many years and spend way too much every year doing so. Yes, I support the club, but does that mean that I blindly support the board? No, I was here a long time before them and I will be a long time after them too.

As some are so happy to point out we are all allowed an opinion.....
                        A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

Gave up on this ages ago.. Not worth it. He is an obsessed on the club like most others. he has an infatution with a certain person, but works hard on his site.
                          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by NewarkR View Post
                            As tiresome as you digging out Pete.

Throwing stones in a glass house there...
                            Pete only gets "dug out" when his predictions go wrong. Which, granted, happens on a regular basis. There's no malice on my part with anyone on here (apart from WeAreQPR12 and Wembley/HA9 who are complete *****s). Whereas Mr Fisher is borderline Obsessive Compulsive with his Report Obsessions.
                            QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Clunge View Post
                              Pete only gets "dug out" when his predictions go wrong. Which, granted, happens on a regular basis. There's no malice on my part with anyone on here (apart from WeAreQPR12 and Wembley/HA9 who are complete *****s). Whereas Mr Fisher is borderline Obsessive Compulsive with his Report Obsessions.
                              Only borderline?

Comment

Where's the prediction in your signature then?
                                We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are...

Comment

Working...
                                X