If you really love QPR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you really love QPR

Would you feel compelled to try and dig up any bit of dirt either these days or the last few years and publish it on the internet and constantly repeat yourself to a small select few followers who do not attend any games?

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
    Would you feel compelled to try and dig up any bit of dirt either these days or the last few years and publish it on the internet and constantly repeat yourself to a small select few followers who do not attend any games?
    Now don't be harsh on QPR Report
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

I can only just about be bothered to comment on peoples threads during my lunch breaks(cold outside lol) - why would someone do such a thing...?

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
        Now don't be harsh on QPR Report
        Sorry I forgot its a one way street where he is concerned :what:

Comment

If that's what makes one fan happy than let them be, I'd rather look forward to the future of the club then look back like most fans.

Comment

Might I suggest that there are supporters on other message boards who actually go to many games and have for many, many years. Could you please change your original post to reflect this, thank you....

Might I also suggest that people who only read said message boards and than rush off to other message boards to denegrate their members should perhaps get a life.....
            A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
              If that's what makes one fan happy than let them be, I'd rather look forward to the future of the club then look back like most fans.
              There is no future according to the oh so wise ones and the club is doomed

Comment

So the club lurches from one crisis to another, and your contribution...? Dig out Report. Again.

Thanks for all your efforts.
                QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

As tiresome as you digging out Pete.

Throwing stones in a glass house there...
                  We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are...

Comment

Originally posted by haqpr1963 View Post
                    Might I suggest that there are supporters on other message boards who actually go to many games and have for many, many years. Could you please change your original post to reflect this, thank you....

Might I also suggest that people who only read said message boards and than rush off to other message boards to denegrate their members should perhaps get a life.....
                    We have had this conversation before and I suggest that you post the same on your regular site?

The vast majority of those who lap up the masters every word do not attend games and that is a fact.

Comment

We all die in the end.Fact .So we are all doomed.
                      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

We have had this conversation before and I suggest that you post the same on your regular site?

The vast majority of those who lap up the masters every word do not attend games and that is a fact.
                        Why don't you post it on there since you seem to spend most of your time over there?

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

Originally posted by NewarkR View Post
                          As tiresome as you digging out Pete.

Throwing stones in a glass house there...
                          To be fair to Mr Clunge, he has not been the last few weeks and has started some of the best threads regarding our club.

What I think he's saying is 'move on'

And I think the score now is 0-16 if correct

Comment

There is no future according to the oh so wise ones and the club is doomed
                            Everything about QPR stinks at the moment and unless there is a change of direction, it will remain so, apart from the occasional good month where everyone will go over the top.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                              To be fair to Mr Clunge, he has not been the last few weeks and has started some of the best threads regarding our club.

What I think he's saying is 'move on'
                              Exactly...... (Now where is that clappy smilie thingy)

Comment

Working...
                              X