Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the peter ramage is kack petition.............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qprmarc View Post
    how he is a pro footballer let alone playing for a team in the championship with supposed promotion ambitions is beyond me.
    He doesn't pick himself, blame the manager (if we had one)

Comment

seriously i see regularly better players in pub teams.

Comment

Originally posted by jfish View Post
        He doesn't pick himself, blame the manager (if we had one)
        blame the owners more like for not putting money where their mouth is to BUY a new right back.

Comment

Who remembers Ernie Howe? another Peter Ramage of years gone by.

Comment

Ernie Howe is Peter Ramage but without the speed and skill.

Ernie is the worst QPR "player" ever.

"Ernie,Ernie Break a leg

Ernie, break a leg"

Comment

Welcome to my club. I've been harping on about this since the start of last season.

I like his effort, but he simply cannot run, tackle or pass. 3 pretty key skills for a defender.
              :drunk:

Comment

I'm half in and half out on this one...I agree he's simply not good enough...my main gripe is he stands off his winger allowing a cross..he done it all last night ,and was deffo at fault for the first leicester goal in a similar fashion.

But..like above I do applaud his effort..he seems to care and is givin (his) 100% for us...the same cannot be said for others....don't even get me started on mr one size:anger:

Comment

Crap tackle for their first goal last night.Cant tackle gets the run around by most wingers,Legs had to cover him a lot last night and he dont mind kicking the ball out of play instead of down the line.

Comment

He didn't have a good game last night, but has been consistent this year
                    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

cerny or hatton

connoly stewart gorkss williams

w.r b.w m.l a.t

p.a j.s
                      Last edited by ginoqpr; 15-12-2009, 06:49 PM.

Comment

who is sw???

new signing??

Agreed Simpson should play up front with Ageymang, not on the left wing/
                        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

That thomas ran rings round him last night.

Comment

Were you offering to go and support Chelsea if Hart is appointed - if so, then bring him on...!

It really hacks me off when people have these sorts of threads. Ramage had a bad game but he's not had much match practice recently, and was doing OK when he was in the team at the start of the season. His form won't be helped by this sort of encouragement to boo him in his next games.

Comment

Originally posted by hemelhoop View Post
                              Crap tackle for their first goal last night.Cant tackle gets the run around by most wingers,Legs had to cover him a lot last night and he dont mind kicking the ball out of play instead of down the line.
                              He had turned it around earlier in the season but again a victim of tinkerman!

no way as bad as some would like to make out, up against one of the better wingers in the division. with little or no back up from his right winger ... i prefer legs at rightback which frees up a midfield space for faurlin

Comment

Facto is right, he is cack. Not quite John Curtis cack, but cack all the same. Couldn't understand a while back when some fans seemed to suggest he had "turned it round". He couldn't even turn his fat backside round, let alone his palable lack of talent, speed, positional sense, passing ability or athleticism.

Comment

Working...
                                X