good luck birch tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good luck birch tonight

maybe for selfish reasons but he is qpr thru and thru and also the only lsa member to play for the club and now, MANAGE IT.
    GOOD LUCK TO STEVE GALLEN TOO.....again proper qpr , been at club for many , many years.
    although fearful of a hiding, i hope these 2 can inspire the pride in our team and get some kind of positive result.

"we love you bircham
    cos you've got blue hair"

YEp good luck and lets hope we get something from tonight. Think we will all be happy with a draw.

Defence is a worry,,
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Let us hope tonight will be a night to remember - to them and us - for all the right reasons
      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

With Steve Gallen deciding to tell the press he thought about quitting, I'm not sure the players will necessarily be champing at the bit to please him.

Wouldn't expect very much other than a tonking tonight.The absence of leaders on the pitch is going to be exposed and an early goal for West Brom could well make this a horror show.

Comment

oddly our form there has a bit of hope as we have
          lost
          drew
          lost
          won
          lost
          drew
          lost and tonight??? a draw or win continues that sequence...hope hope hope!

Comment

we love you bircham because you wife is fit ......we love you bircham cos magiltons s....hit....we love you bircham and stevie gallen too!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Good luck Birch and Gallen.

It's gonna be a win to us or a hiding. No grey area. Dunno why I think that, just a gut feeling.

I think maybe WBA style may suit us, if we decide to play it on the deck as we can.

Comment

Yeh good luck Marc and Steve, something tells me that the players will put a big 90 minutes in tonite, wish I was going as would have love to have sung the song 1 more time, never know could still be number 1/2 on sat, lets all get behind them and try and be positive, I know thats hard for some on here but you dont support QPR for the glory you do it for the pride you feel with the other 10,000/12,000 fans that are proud so say they go to QPR every week, thats why our club is special. WE ARE QPR DONT FORGET IT !!

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
                  we love you bircham because you wife is fit ......we love you bircham cos magiltons s....hit....we love you bircham and stevie gallen too!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  Hahah
                  We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

Got a sneaky feeling we could nick this tonight :boss:
                    @chrisrobson9

Comment

I won't be watching, i'd much rather be playing so 5 aside means I will miss the match. I had to cover up my QPR shirt when I watched the last 30mins in the goals bar. I can see us on the end of a heavy defeat.
                      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Good luck to both of you and all our players who take part, we can do it!

Comment

They will need more than luck tonight!

Comment

Working...
                          X