Paul Hart - A positive thought!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul Hart - A positive thought!

Mick Harford is a superb number 2 and Hart only gets related to the Pompy job which was a ridiculously hard task. Pompey played some good football under him and he's English so I think we could do far worse. If he comes in and we start climbing the table, I'm sure even the most sceptical of fans will soon forget this 'terrible' appointment.

I'm far more happy with this choice that I'd have been with Southgate.
    Your mum would love me...

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
    Mick Harford is a superb number 2 and Hart only gets related to the Pompy job which was a ridiculously hard task. Pompey played some good football under him and he's English so I think we could do far worse. If he comes in and we start climbing the table, I'm sure even the most sceptical of fans will soon forget this 'terrible' appointment.

I'm far more happy with this choice that I'd have been with Southgate.
    Yes he is a far better choice than Southgate, but that's because Southgate is a clown, who's only ever achievement in management was to get a well established Prem team relegated shortly after they'd reached the Uefa cup finel, so not really a benchmark.

I would be a better choice than Southgate!

Personally i don't want Hart or Harford and i think it would be a ridiculous decision..... but hey, we've been here before, so it probably is bang on!!!!

Comment

doesnt have a great record does he:confused:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Hart

Comment

I think the only positive would be that it wasn't Briatore himself, rubbish choice if this is who they choose!

Comment

my boss is a Pompey season ticket holder and reckons Hart would do a fantastic job for us....

good man manager by all accounts and liked by players, just a bit suspect with his substitutions to close out games....

but as the next manager wont be picking the team or subs that negative is defunct

Comment

Hart only gets related to the Pompy job which was a ridiculously hard task. Pompey played some good football under him
            Exactly my opinion
            Under Les Ferdinand:
            Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
            Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
            Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
            Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
            And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by Fez View Post
              I think the only positive would be that it wasn't Briatore himself, rubbish choice if this is who they choose!
              Not far off Briatorie himself.Another man who will do what he is told to.

Comment

paul hart...positive thought...don't belong in the same sentence.

Comment

The only positive thought I have about Paul Hart is that there is a chance that Pete may have been wrong when he said he would be next manager!

Comment

Hart only gets related to the Pompy job which was a ridiculously hard task.

Good job he does, because that's the best job he's done to date.

Before that he was sacked by Forest, Barnsley and Rushden & Diamonds!
                    Make no mistake here...... A really bad CV.

I'm frankly amazed that people are happy to accept that a bloke with such a hideous record is being lined up to take over at QPR.
                    Not surprised with the club anymore though.
                    Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

He was sacked by Barnsley for not getting them promoted on a budget of 5 shillings and sixpence.

Forest were similarly over ambitious when they didn't have a pot to pee in.

At Portsmouth he didn't stand a chance, as they have bigger nutters on the board than we do.

Could do better, could do worse. Not inspired, though.
                      We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are...

Comment

Originally posted by NewarkR View Post
                        He was sacked by Barnsley for not getting them promoted on a budget of 5 shillings and sixpence.
                        True, but his replacement (Mark Robins) got them promoted the very next season.

I think people have just massively lowered their hope... and I can't blame them, it's slowly been beaten out of them.

Shame though.

Comment

Originally posted by Goddard View Post
                          True, but his replacement (Mark Robins) got them promoted the very next season.

I think people have just massively lowered their hope... and I can't blame them, it's slowly been beaten out of them.

Shame though.
                          Thought Mark Robins joined Barnsley this October?.

You must be thinking of the fella he replaced but i forget his name.

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
                            Thought Mark Robins joined Barnsley this October?.

You must be thinking of the fella he replaced but i forget his name.
                            Yeah sorry, Andy Ritchie.

He replaced Hart at Barnsley (First for all the latest from Loftus Road)... and got them promoted the next season.

Anyway, ho-hum.

Comment

Working...
                            X