gorgeous george graham anyone?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gorgeous george graham anyone?????

now before the soup flask n autograph book brigade start having a pop think about this fellas credentials.............league championship winner.....fact.............defensive genius...............fact............wont be bullied by flabio.............fact...................would sort out or fancy dans n slackers.........fact!!!!!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

yes
    i'd like to see him wiv el tel...and have said so for yrs

Comment

All day but won't be told what to do by GP so it's a non starter.

Comment

well then im sad to say our club is doomed if no one has the guts to stand up to the cosa nostra!!!.gorgeous george would be ideal imho...the man still has ten good years managing in him and is ready to work again!

Comment

Paulo's brother, no thanks
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

pete be an old sport old chum and discuss you reasons??????

Comment

Hasn't managed anyone for about 15 years, be like what Newcastle did in bringing back Kevi Keegan
              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

id rather el tel...and hes about as sane as gazza these days
                Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

el tel/gorgeous george with gazza as a 'bez/happy mondays' magic sponge carrier!

Comment

George is a quality manager. The age thing is a non starter, look at Wenger , Ferguson, Capello, Trapatoni, Hitzfeld, Hiddink ,hogson all in their 60s and top of the game. Gotta be better than another young yes man

Comment

Not sure what he will do with QPR's flair players and he did rather like the long ball forward at Arsenal.

I recall players such as Charlie Nicholas and Anders Limpar complaining that the ball was often played to high and long for them.

I realy don't think that Buzsaky, Taarabt will enjoy playing for QPR, although players like Routledge and Ephraim Cook might fare a bit better.

One good thing about him is that the defence might be a bit more organised, although it would play the offside trap.

QPR might be a bit more suucessfull, if not a bit too boring to watch i.e. not much better than we saw under Sousa.

Comment

Working...
                      X