Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pete ...why don't you think Coppell or Curbs

...would fit into our current set up?

I dont think they would even think of going to a joke of a club like us, its more hassell than its worth for most managers

Comment

curbs wants prem.hes wealthy enough to wait.

Comment

Simply because neither will tolerate board room interference. Quite rightly IMO.

You are all living in dreamland about our next appointment. Olly is so right; very few people want to work with such a set up, which is why (yet again) we will be scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Expect to see lots of exciting names early on and then brace yourself for the disappointment of someone like Dennis Wise.

Comment

If we get that poisioned dwarf then I will give up supporting the R's!
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Theyve probably got more sense

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
              If we get that poisioned dwarf then I will give up supporting the R's!
              heard the dwarf is still doing the rounds

he was definately at the chelsea game

Comment

loving the bircham pic
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by davman View Post
                  Simply because neither will tolerate board room interference. Quite rightly IMO.

You are all living in dreamland about our next appointment. Olly is so right; very few people want to work with such a set up, which is why (yet again) we will be scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Expect to see lots of exciting names early on and then brace yourself for the disappointment of someone like Dennis Wise.

or Paul Hart :cry:

Comment

Originally posted by davman View Post

Dav
                    Nail on head my old son
                    Who would want the job? But saying that a nice little 3 year contract,sacked after half a year cos we havnt won the league by christmas and a nice payout.
                    Dont Reckon it will be a big name
                    Please not hart
                    Thank **ck thats all over with !!! need a holiday!!!

Comment

How much have we paid out on sacking our managers over the past 2 years? I suspect it could have easily equated to a decent stiker or two?
                      rangers 'till I die!!

Comment

money talks. It all depends whether we are willing to spend it. If we are Coppell would come here.

Also - Wise maybe a poisen dwarf and I don't like him, but he and family are lifelong Rs aren't they? Anyway - who cares I don't think that is an option at all...
                        twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

People keep saying who would want the job because we always sack managers too soon - but this time i don't think the club had any other option and i don't think FB has been interfering did mondays line up look like FB had any input ? In my opinion QPR is still a fantastic challange for a manager. Don't forget JM caused this mess by doing what he told everyone else not to do in his post match interview on world - by panicking and losing his head.........

Comment

Working...
                          X