How long will this go on?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long will this go on?

This must have the most threads on the same subject on this and I suspect every other board has ever had but what is the bottom line why some are getting so heated and in some cases threatning fellow QPR fans?

We can all use the same argument that we love the club etc and I am sure we all do but lets all try and draw a line under the insults and threats as these are usually remembered for years and does nobody any good.

I would have given Sousa at least another season to make his mark but unfortunately he has gone and QPR will have yet another manager just the way it has always been since 1882.

I am sure that at some other clubs fans would have been calling for Sousa`s sacking long ago because of results but in this instance it seems the majority of QPR fans wanted to keep him or is it because of a hyped up Paladini connection or something to attack Flavio with which has caused so much anger?

We all want the best for QPR and this small episode in our history has made us a laughing stock but in 2-3-5 years time will we be bothered about this if we are in the Premiership or even in league 1 as ultimately most football clubs have periods like this it justs seems ours drags on longer then most,

agree.

The next chapter is about to begin
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Working...
    X