Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If madge gets reinstated will he ever play buzsaky again?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mogg View Post
    This is my first post. I've been a QPR fan all my life and ST holder thanks to a grandad who grew up in W12 and supported the Rs all his life too. I've been visiting this site for ages as a guest reader and seen it improve massively over the years and it's now my favourite Rs message board. The match reports and previews by godfather are brilliant and much appreciated and well done to MYU and Pete too and all the Mods for the high standards set. But that isn't why I have joined up.

The reason I have is this SOAP OPERA that has become QPR and just to get my views across to anyone who is interested that this just isn't the way to run a football club. I seriously agree that JM's place as manager is now untenable whatever the outcome of the investigation.

I've had misgivings about the guy from the start but relaxed a bit during the good spell only for my concerns to revive when he decided to change the winning side and particularly upset the defense by replacing Stewart with an out of form Hall. In recent games his substitutions have become increasingly more bizarre and from the start he has been regularly playing players out of position. He has evidently lost the dressing room. What else could explain Agyemang's lack of celebration at his Watford goal? Also taking Routledge off was poor.

As for the prima donna players we have, well frankly they are a disgrace too. FB or GP should sit up and take notice that the management of this lazy, lacklustre and whingy bunch of girls blouses needs to be undertaken by an experienced British manager and not someone in their first or second appointment. I don't want Southgate. I don't want Ferguson. I don't want anyone who is going to make their first mistakes with the team I love. I want a wise head who knows the league inside out and who can mould what is an unbalanced squad (no strikers, too many midfielders etc) into team of promotion candidates. That will require the owners putting their hands in their pockets and paying the going rate and providing the kitty for the man to do his job properly. The alternative as all can now see is this complete and utter SHAMBLES that would grace the set of Eastenders or Corrie.

Rant over.
    well said and welcome to the board

Comment

This is my first post. I've been a QPR fan all my life and ST holder thanks to a grandad who grew up in W12 and supported the Rs all his life too. I've been visiting this site for ages as a guest reader and seen it improve massively over the years and it's now my favourite Rs message board. The match reports and previews by godfather are brilliant and much appreciated and well done to MYU and Pete too and all the Mods for the high standards set. But that isn't why I have joined up.

The reason I have is this SOAP OPERA that has become QPR and just to get my views across to anyone who is interested that this just isn't the way to run a football club. I seriously agree that JM's place as manager is now untenable whatever the outcome of the investigation.

I've had misgivings about the guy from the start but relaxed a bit during the good spell only for my concerns to revive when he decided to change the winning side and particularly upset the defense by replacing Stewart with an out of form Hall. In recent games his substitutions have become increasingly more bizarre and from the start he has been regularly playing players out of position. He has evidently lost the dressing room. What else could explain Agyemang's lack of celebration at his Watford goal? Also taking Routledge off was poor.

As for the prima donna players we have, well frankly they are a disgrace too. FB or GP should sit up and take notice that the management of this lazy, lacklustre and whingy bunch of girls blouses needs to be undertaken by an experienced British manager and not someone in their first or second appointment. I don't want Southgate. I don't want Ferguson. I don't want anyone who is going to make their first mistakes with the team I love. I want a wise head who knows the league inside out and who can mould what is an unbalanced squad (no strikers, too many midfielders etc) into team of promotion candidates. That will require the owners putting their hands in their pockets and paying the going rate and providing the kitty for the man to do his job properly. The alternative as all can now see is this complete and utter SHAMBLES that would grace the set of Eastenders or Corrie.

Rant over.
      Bad mistake, Mogg; you've peaked too soon - excellent first post!

Looks like the prima donnas have their way. I seriously pity the next fool who takes on the poisoned chalice - this has made Buzz un-droppable as he would undoubtedly go running to uncle Gianni or Flab if something was done that he didn't agree with.
      Might as well ask Akos to be Player-Manager - pathetic response from the board as always...

Comment

probably why this team will not get promoted,as they do not have the desire and mental attitude.whever they agree with the manager or not they should still put in a performance for the club if they want to play for qpr

Comment

Pointless thread as i really can't see JM being reinstated. He's all but gone i reakon.

Comment

To answer the question.

I have more chance of managing QPR, then Buzsacky ever playing for Magilton again
            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Are you in the frame then pete?
              God I miss cooke's pie & mash

Comment

Originally posted by pc1401 View Post
                Are you in the frame then pete?
                Madge won't be back!!!
                oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Rant over.
                  Well said and welcome.

Capello is managing England and there aren't that many experienced managers who will take no bull**** from players.

But you are right, that apart from a 7 game spell, QPR haven't been very good and the recent poor run is down to Magilton and his contant tinkering and bad substitutions.

I don't blame the players too much for not responding positively in the last few games. It cannot be easy playing in an ever changing 1st team.

Magilton has been changing players left right and centre, often because they made a costly error in a game. the exceptions being Hall (his favourite), Leigertwood (2nd Fav), Cerny and Borrowdale (because there are no real alternatives.

Most decent managers let a player have another game or two to learn from their errors and regain confidence, but not Magilton.

Comment

Working...
                  X