Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If madge gets reinstated will he ever play buzsaky again?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If madge gets reinstated will he ever play buzsaky again?

Discuss

I don't think Buzz will stay or make himself available to play so it's a moot point.

Comment

I think buzz will wack in a transfer request and we'll sell him
      Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

sell buz, have a disgruntled squad. We'll then have to sell half of them

Comment

one of them will have to leave so if Jim stays Buz will place in a transfer request imo wish this arguement had been with Fitz then we could have kept Magilton and stopped playing Hall and everyone's a winner!!

Comment

damn how time change ! same fans who booed Taarabt for not passing to buzz for his third goal on 5-2 win are now asking buzz to leave!!
            f**king life ! isnt it ! you never know what comes next... anything could change upside dwon in matter of months... LIFE IS BI*****CH !

Comment

Originally posted by rockandroll View Post
              damn how time change ! same fans who booed Taarabt for not passing to buzz for his third goal on 5-2 win are now asking buzz to leave!!
              f**king life ! isnt it ! you never know what comes next... anything could change upside dwon in matter of months... LIFE IS BI*****CH !
              Not being picky here but those two occasions are completely 100% seperate from each other.

Comment

he won't get reinstated full stop

Comment

IF he gets reinstated Buz will leave, simples!

Comment

surely if all this is true JM must leave/sacked...if all this is a fabrication and JM stays there is something seriously wrong within the squad/team side of the club...which the board must investigate indepth...we are a complete laughing stock at present...was thinking of buying a half season ticket, which with me living in Scotland is a serious investment considering i miss mid-week games...i was thinking it would be easier to renew next year when we're a Prem side than apply as a new buyer...f@cking no chance now...our club seems to be like someone from a run down council estate who wins the lottery and goes off the rails with the pressure of so much money...since we've "acquired" our wealth we seem to lurch from one diaster to the next...we need "football" people onboard to advise these clowns how they should be investing correctly in a "football club" and not running it as an offshoot of their formula 1 enterprise...differant people watch our game with differant aspirations and differant needs...these guys in control need to be made aware...and very soon before its too late for all of us ! !

Comment

jim will go and so will Buzz
                      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

I agree, Jim's position is untenable and Buz looks like he could be a bad influence on the team!

Comment

If this is all made up or exagerated shouldn't we be asking why?

It is quite clear that Magilton is not a good manager - purple patch against mostly poor teams being the exception - QPR have been very average all season and hardly scored or won. QPR scored 17 of the 31 league goals in 4 of the 20 matches so far. Otherwise it reads 14 in 16 games. Hardly glory football or likely to achieve success.

This is in no small part to JM's management style & team selections.

Get real, Iain Dowie had a better record and was sacked - presumably because QPR only scored 4 goals in only 1 of his 15 games.

Comment

This is my first post. I've been a QPR fan all my life and ST holder thanks to a grandad who grew up in W12 and supported the Rs all his life too. I've been visiting this site for ages as a guest reader and seen it improve massively over the years and it's now my favourite Rs message board. The match reports and previews by godfather are brilliant and much appreciated and well done to MYU and Pete too and all the Mods for the high standards set. But that isn't why I have joined up.

The reason I have is this SOAP OPERA that has become QPR and just to get my views across to anyone who is interested that this just isn't the way to run a football club. I seriously agree that JM's place as manager is now untenable whatever the outcome of the investigation.

I've had misgivings about the guy from the start but relaxed a bit during the good spell only for my concerns to revive when he decided to change the winning side and particularly upset the defense by replacing Stewart with an out of form Hall. In recent games his substitutions have become increasingly more bizarre and from the start he has been regularly playing players out of position. He has evidently lost the dressing room. What else could explain Agyemang's lack of celebration at his Watford goal? Also taking Routledge off was poor.

As for the prima donna players we have, well frankly they are a disgrace too. FB or GP should sit up and take notice that the management of this lazy, lacklustre and whingy bunch of girls blouses needs to be undertaken by an experienced British manager and not someone in their first or second appointment. I don't want Southgate. I don't want Ferguson. I don't want anyone who is going to make their first mistakes with the team I love. I want a wise head who knows the league inside out and who can mould what is an unbalanced squad (no strikers, too many midfielders etc) into team of promotion candidates. That will require the owners putting their hands in their pockets and paying the going rate and providing the kitty for the man to do his job properly. The alternative as all can now see is this complete and utter SHAMBLES that would grace the set of Eastenders or Corrie.

Rant over.

Comment

Well said and excellent first post
                              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Working...
                              X