Gianni must go as well

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eghamR View Post
    I think the fella is trying to make the point that after titting about with unproven managers this time we need to get someone in with a decent track record in the CCC or above (like Forest did with Davies ...no messing about there) ....unfortunately any British manager worth their salt isn't going to come whilst GP is signing players.
    Agreed. Getting the right manager and quickly is an absolute priority irrespective of cost and under whatever conditions he requires.

Comment

EGHAM

egham good point since terry venables wrote in the newspaper that no self respecting manager would come to qpr with the current criteria i have physically asked martin allen at mike keens funeral ian holloway at the blackpool home match,and gerry francos out side the springbok at another qpr home match joe hilton witnessed me interveiwing ian hollway and cheis west 12 saw me interveiw gerry francis,
      all these three managers said under no circumstances would they return to qpr unless it was written in the contract that they had one hundred per cent
      who was playing for qpr

Comment

Gianni shouldn't go anywhere, done nothing wrong
        Under Les Ferdinand:
        Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
        Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
        Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
        Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
        And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
          eghamr.

Have said before no problem with bringing a proven manager to take care of transfers. It might well be needed, but that not what GP only does, even though everyone thinks he simply buys the players, most of the time or all of the time, the manager requests the kind of player he wants.

No problem at all, with a big big name, attract the players and get on with it, this becoming tedious and stretches everyones support to the max
          Not blaming GP just saying we need to get the next appointment right if Madge does go.

Can I ask your opinion as to why we haven't gone with a more experienced manager in the last couple of appointments? ...not saying experience would work either ...WBA & Newcastle have gone with inexperienced managers this season and seem to be doing OK

I have no inside info whatsoever but the general opinion on this and other boards is that a lot of manager's are frightenend off the job as they aren't solely responsible for transfers etc.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
            Gianni shouldn't go anywhere, done nothing wrong
            Well...........

Court case
            Padula
            Interest free "loan"
            Tchakounte
            Oliseh
            Ukah

I could go on, but promised myself this wasn't the time.......

Comment

steady Nodge he did save us and bring in the money men
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by jfish View Post
                I would prefer he stayed, not sure what this incident has to do with Gianni. But like any other debate it always revolves around Gianni leaving....

Comical
                It is not giannis fault that this incident took place, but it is because of giannis position at the club that magilton was appointed in the first place.

My opinion is that we will continue going round in circles until a complete change is made rather than just a change in manager.

It's for that reason I would like to see the director of football role abolished, nothing against gp, just the job.

Maybe il leave this topic of discussion til some find it relevant

Comment

They were they days we couldn't afford tea bags right?

Comment

Originally posted by terry ball View Post
                    It is not giannis fault that this incident took place, but it is because of giannis position at the club that magilton was appointed in the first place.

My opinion is that we will continue going round in circles until a complete change is made rather than just a change in manager.

It's for that reason I would like to see the director of football role abolished, nothing against gp, just the job.

I thought it was Flavio, Amit, Bernie who appointed Jim???

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
                      Well...........

Court case
                      Padula
                      Interest free "loan"
                      Tchakounte
                      Oliseh
                      Ukah

I could go on, but promised myself this wasn't the time.......
                      What did he do to Padula???

Comment

Originally posted by terry ball View Post

Can't see it happening though mate, this club really is a circus

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                          its a day where we find out if players have more authority than a manager.
                          Pete, no point scoring here, but has it occurred to you that maybe he was/will be sacked because, in their opnion, he was simply no longer up to the job?

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                            Pete, no point scoring here, but has it occurred to you that maybe he was/will be sacked because, in their opnion, he was simply no longer up to the job?
                            Very possible..

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                              I thought it was Flavio, Amit, Bernie who appointed Jim???
                              I didn't mean that gianni appointed him personally, but that because of gianni being in his position, magilton was the best we could do. With our wealthy owners and ambition, managers SHOULD be lining up for the job, not turning it down

Comment

Originally posted by jfish View Post
                                What did he do to Padula???
                                It's on record somewhere online.

Involved contract offers, mortgages, withdrawn contract offers and undelivered promises.

Basically a huge breach of contract and allegedly cost the club in excess of £100k to settle .

Comment

Working...
                                X