Gianni must go as well

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gianni must go as well

I don't wanna be hearing all the usual suspects defending gianni and what a wonderful job he has done for our club ( he has done loads to be fair) but now is the time for him to move on.

If jim is sacked we need a top manager to replace him, and as we all know we will not get anyone with any credentials whilst gianni is still here. This is not a personal vendeta, it's just a fact. We were given jim as he was all that was available of a bad bunch

if we want to move on as a club and stopped being laughed at, then we need to make sure the next manager is of a higher calliber, and that will only be achieved without gianni here.

Thanks for everything gianni but time to go

Dont agree, Gianni should stay.

Comment

Well, today is a very sad to be a rangers fan.

Its not a day to be talking about GP, its a day where we find out if players have more authority than a manager. I know you will want to score politcal points on a day like today, but he didn't alledgely headbutt anyone.
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Like QPR will bring in a top manager?????

Comment

Originally posted by terry ball View Post
          I don't wanna be hearing all the usual suspects defending gianni and what a wonderful job he has done for our club ( he has done loads to be fair) but now is the time for him to move on.

If jim is sacked we need a top manager to replace him, and as we all know we will not get anyone with any credentials whilst gianni is still here. This is not a personal vendeta, it's just a fact. We were given jim as he was all that was available of a bad bunch

if we want to move on as a club and stopped being laughed at, then we need to make sure the next manager is of a higher calliber, and that will only be achieved without gianni here.

Thanks for everything gianni but time to go

I would prefer he stayed, not sure what this incident has to do with Gianni. But like any other debate it always revolves around Gianni leaving....

Comical

Comment

terry

terry these are very emotive times and i do respect terry you love the rangers
            but gianni can stay but he must do the one thing he dosnt want to do

BRING IN HOLLOWAY VENABLES OR FRANCIS AND OFFER THEM A CONTRACT WHERE BY IT IS STIPULATED THEY HAVE ONE PER CENT SAY IN EXACTLY WHO COMES INTO THE CLUB AND ALSO THE TEAM IS 100 PER CENT PICKED BY THEM

Comment

that is true,no coppell or curbs or any manager worth his salt will come to qpr until they have control of players in and out

Comment

We should make Gianni manager asap

Comment

Not the time or the place really to be discussing GP.

Whilst his role undoubtedly stops some candidates from working for us, that's another discussion for later down the line.

Comment

I do believe having a director of football does put off managers from possibly taking charge here. nothing against paladini there but some good managers we may have missed because flavio wants gianni to orchestrate
                    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                    Lovejoy: "No?!"
                    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

I think the fella is trying to make the point that after titting about with unproven managers this time we need to get someone in with a decent track record in the CCC or above (like Forest did with Davies ...no messing about there) ....unfortunately any British manager worth their salt isn't going to come whilst GP is signing players.

Comment

Gordon Brown should resign as well, the hypocritical ****.
                        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by eghamR View Post
                          I think the fella is trying to make the point that after titting about with unproven managers this time we need to get someone in with a decent track record in the CCC or above (like Forest did with Davies ...no messing about there) ....unfortunately any British manager worth their salt isn't going to come whilst GP is signing players.
                          Unproven but had us playing great football 2 games ago, i think we should just wait and see what has happened behind the scenes.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                            Well, today is a very sad to be a rangers fan.

Its not a day to be talking about GP, its a day where we find out if players have more authority than a manager. I know you will want to score politcal points on a day like today, but he didn't alledgely headbutt anyone.
                            i agree with you

today has nothing to do GP. as much as people like to blame him the recent events can't be blamed on him

Comment

eghamr.

Have said before no problem with bringing a proven manager to take care of transfers. It might well be needed, but that not what GP only does, even though everyone thinks he simply buys the players, most of the time or all of the time, the manager requests the kind of player he wants.

No problem at all, with a big big name, attract the players and get on with it, this becoming tedious and stretches everyones support to the max
                              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Working...
                              X