Feel sorry for Jim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feel sorry for Jim

its well documented that i dont rate Magilton as a manager,and dont think he is up to the job here,and i think recent results,team selections and our current league position justify my feelings.I have already predicted he will be sacked soon BUT based on results ONLY.I can understand him being angry with the team after our latest shambolic performance,and HE should showed some passion that our players didnt,he should do this more often.In relation to Buzz,He is probably our most talented player,he is also one of the most frustrating,he can turn it on and off whenever he wants,and i suppose that would annoy any manager,especially when you know what he is capable of.I think what goes on in the changing room should stay there,and i remember thinking Beckham was a big girls blouse when he faced the media pointing at the tiny cut over his eye.I know Buzz has not commented but asking for a transfer(unconfirmed) adds fuel to the fire.I dont want Magilton fired over this,and he is not.

SPOT ON.

He is the wrong person for the job but who appointed him.

All roads of blame leads to the (NOT VERY) Super Mario Brothers.

Comment

So it's ok for any boss to headbutt an employee?
      "Originally Posted by qblockpete
      QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
      Swansea will finish in bottom 6
      Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

Originally posted by writtler View Post
        no
        Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by writtler View Post
          Of course it's not, but if we were clear leaders of the league and smashing teams in the cups would we all be calling for his head? (no pun intended)

Comment

probably being blown out of proportions,and was a heat of the moment situation that happens in sport,at least Jim proved he cares about the team.

Comment

I would - not acceptable under ANY circumstances, no excuse for it - there were rumours of this sort of thing at Ipswich and Taarabt being pinned against a wall in the changing rooms earlier this season - if it is true then the bloke deserves everything that is coming to him.
              "Originally Posted by qblockpete
              QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
              Swansea will finish in bottom 6
              Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

It seems to be ok for Ferguson to kick boots, throw tea cups, and scream in people's faces though because he is succesful.

Comment

Bloke is a bully and clearly has anger management issues. He shouldn't be within a million miles of managing a football team, and should never have been appointed. I hope Buzsaky sues the a.rse of him. End of.

Comment

Bazza and Matthew, I'm gonna agree with you.

Look, I'm not happy about the results lately, but these players need a good kick up the back side (obviously not this way), but Magilton is passionate, some of the players should take a leaf out of that book, maybe we would win more games.

Magilton isn't doing this because he likes it, he is doing it because he wants to win football matches and is frustrated. Big problem is, he is not a big name in management dealing with the best players he has ever had deal with and I guess these players just don't respect him.

Comes down to gettting rid of the manager or getting in players not of the same ability, but will give 100% week in week week out.
                    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

Look, I'm not happy about the results lately, but these players need a good kick up the back side (obviously not this way), but Magilton is passionate, some of the players should take a leaf out of that book, maybe we would win more games.

Magilton isn't doing this because he likes it, he is doing it because he wants to win football matches and is frustrated. Big problem is, he is not a big name in management dealing with the best players he has ever had deal with and I guess these players just don't respect him.

Comes down to gettting rid of the manager or getting in players not of the same ability, but will give 100% week in week week out.
                      Pete, IF jim headbutted a player he has to go.
                      Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

I'm sure if you have a manager he'll be reassured to know that he can headbutt you when he feels like it and justify by saying he's passionate about his job.

Comment

Cannot disagree more strongly, Picking on and bullying and committing acts of violence against individuals is totally unacceptable. It is a sign of weakness and an inability to articulate. Frankly the guy is all ego he has lost the dressing room, lets keep Gorman and get this idiot out of the club

Comment

Bernies, don't disagree with you at all.

A lesser thing like punching through a door or something yes, but headbutting (still needs to be confirmed) is too much from anyone.

He must so ****ing p.issed off, which all were on monday night, but your right actions with Buzsacky have NO defence if proved true.
                            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by baz View Post
                              Cannot disagree more strongly, Picking on and bullying and committing acts of violence against individuals is totally unacceptable. It is a sign of weakness and an inability to articulate. Frankly the guy is all ego he has lost the dressing room, lets keep Gorman and get this idiot out of the club
                              Problem is, it's going to involve too much loss of face for Pete to back down and admit he was wrong about Magilton.

Comment

Working...
                              X