The Rehman Cycle - now the "Hall" cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Rehman Cycle - now the "Hall" cycle

I have posted this thread before, but i really think it is true - and it frustrates me very much.

We have a player like Hall, and he is probably more well known than our other defenders, played in the premiership etc etc and a new manager comes in, and picks him. We play crap, concede lots of goals, and it goes on and on and on. Eventually, the player is dropped - and we pick up results again - but at this point, its too late, and the manager is sacked.

A new manager comes in, see Fitz Halls name, automatically picks him - and the cycle begins again... a new manager comes in.... etc etc Same thing was happening with Rehman, and probably others

This happens all the time, its very frustrating. I think we have a some quality players - and a few weeks ago, we played some of the best football ive seen us play for years. I dont think it was a purple patch - i think it was a case of the right players being picked, and no tinkering - which is a first for a long time. Im just sick of this cycle, and frustrated that the fans can see the problems, but management never can - whoever is in charge!

Originally posted by Dando View Post
    I have posted this thread before, but i really think it is true - and it frustrates me very much.

We have a player like Hall, and he is probably more well known than our other defenders, played in the premiership etc etc and a new manager comes in, and picks him. We play crap, concede lots of goals, and it goes on and on and on. Eventually, the player is dropped - and we pick up results again - but at this point, its too late, and the manager is sacked.

A new manager comes in, see Fitz Halls name, automatically picks him - and the cycle begins again... a new manager comes in.... etc etc Same thing was happening with Rehman, and probably others

This happens all the time, its very frustrating. I think we have a some quality players - and a few weeks ago, we played some of the best football ive seen us play for years. I dont think it was a purple patch - i think it was a case of the right players being picked, and no tinkering - which is a first for a long time. Im just sick of this cycle, and frustrated that the fans can see the problems, but management never can - whoever is in charge!
    That is spot on.

Comment

Working...
    X