Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Positives

Not many but a few crumbs of comfort

Ramage - many will disagree but I thought he looked like he was getting back to his best. Worked his socks off, chased everything, ran the line and actually got a few good crosses in. More than Routledge achieved.

Faulin - not a natural on the wing but his first touch and passing were excellent. Real quality. Looked out of place in our team!

Leigterwood - Like Ramage ran his heart out, tackled anything that moved and more often than not found a hoop. My only criticism, which is no different to any of the other players, is he is not a leader.

Agyemang - Looked really determined and caused what a thought was a solid looking Watford defence some serious problems even disregarding the goal.

Aside from those few crumbs absolutely shocking. Cerny needs to be rested. Aside from a great double save looked bereft of confidence. Stewart and Hall were simply shocking. Watson drifted in and out but never looked convincing. Routledge to me looked disinterested. To be fair thought Borrowdale and Vine looked ok. Latter very well marked. Would prefer Vine played deeper as that is where he causes havoc.

We need some talkers badly. No direction. No leadership.

I thought Stewart started well but had a nightmare second half.
    Legs - defo not a leader and simply not good enough
    Vine - looked terrible to me, not sure he passed to a team mate once.
    Routledge - agree
    Pat - agree
    Faurlin - agree
    Ramage - still cant pass a ball but looks more like a RB than Legs

Comment

Watch the 1st goal again, where was our RB?

5 mins later I think Ellington has a free header that goes over, where was our RB? Also have a look at his face when he realises that he is out of position again....

Thought Faurlin was the only bright spark, Legs worked hard. Pat was not in the least bit interested. I would have taking him off for not celebrating. Disgusting.
      :drunk:

Comment

I am watching again the match right now,
        Stewart looks like 70 years old man walking on the field, hall should retire from football honestly , basketball would suit him, faurlin was awful at times, poor passing , and his mistakes are : pass the ball very quickly just to get rid off it, I thing he is afraid to be injured, and when he dribble he loose the ball.
        cerny deserve a good defenders front of him.
        for us to win a game we should score at least 4 goals per match... which is impossible.

Comment

Working...
        X