My Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Thoughts

We aint a very good team no matter what some believe one look at the league table will tell you that, out of the top 13 we've beaten just one of them cardiff away,i know we haven't played wba or sheff utd yet but their two defeats waiting to happen,pretty awful really is'nt for team some believe are good enough for the play off's.

Stupid draws against the likes of peterbourgh,palace and coventry at home and throw in the draw at plymouth were most teams have won this year show a team going know where,we had a purple patch agaisnt a few poor teams and everyone got excited saying how brilliant we are and the play off's are dead cert,it all looks a bit foolish now.

all in all our squad is pretty poor and not good enough for promotion the facts tell you that......

If our squad was really as good as people say it is then we should be top because we've played more games than Newcastle, WBA etc. We aren't and the league table never lies. We are 10th and by 10 o'clock tonight we might not even be in the top half.

The likes of Watson, Routledge, Faurlin etc are some of the best players we've seen at LR for a decade but the majority of them are individuals who are using QPR as a step stone to bigger and better things rather than playing for the club.

Comment

Most of our Flair players etc are loans so not ours any way.
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

are you saying that we have actually got flair players???

Comment

Working...
        X