No announcement yet.

Stop blaming Jim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=kingy10;190617]This is an extract from Jim's post match interview. How many people disagree with it? I agree with every single word.

He said: "I think that it was trying conditions. When we went a goal up, we showed a little bit of quality - it was a great finish from Patrick.

"We then needed a collective desire to get a result but in the last two games we haven't shown that - one or two harsh questions have to be asked. A week ago when we played Coventry we played very well and we had people talking about the way we played.

"I just didn't think at 1-0 that we had the real desire to go on and capitalise - and that's upsetting.

"We then conceded three goals - it's a worrying trend and something that we have to work very hard on to stop.

"Only as a group can we address this. As a group of players you've got to go out and take responsibility for your actions. You want these players to stand up and really be counted.

"We just need to restore confidence. It does come and go but you must retain self-belief.

"At the minute we've just got one or two who are shying away - you need characters and you need leaders."[/QUOTE]

I disagree with the first part of the last paragraph - just one or two are shying away - that's where he's wrong - we have one or two that are NOT shying away and the rest are!! Agree strongly with the rest of it though.
    #standuptocancer
    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Working...
    X