Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get Wisey in-whats your problem?!

Is it because he is ex Chelsea?
    Is it because he was a thorn in every fans/players side for years?
    or simply do you believe he's not the man for the job?

It shouldn't be a personal view on someone that stops them getting a job it should be simply on wether they are the MAN for the job or not,a lot of fans dislike there clubs managers for there own reasons but still know they are the right gaffer at the helm.

Personally i don't get a lot of the fans on here with comments like 'he's a little sh1t' he's this,he's that....so what!!!!

Yes he is a QPR fan from a QPR supporting family,that doesn't give him in my opinion the right to the job but i certainly think it means more to your average fan when you have one of your 'own' holding the reigns.

He done very well at Swindon,Had a good spell at Leeds but was never accepted by the fans & got Millwall to the point of promotion with a crap team,an fa cup final & into Europe!

Come on now is he any worse than Paul Ince? Don't see the attraction with Ince myself,even Darren Ferguson? Doing ok in a sub standard league doesn't float my boat.

So will people come around to Wisey if he gets the chance? or will you stick to your original thoughts of a man 99.9% of you personally do not know?

Appoint Wise is my verdict..........

Im in the minority here but i would have him at QPR.

Comment

look at leeds that went really well

the only good person on that managemnt team was gus poyet

if we get anyone in like wise let it be poyet, not saying i want him in el tel all the way
      i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

wise done well at wall,took em to a cup final as well.he is a qpr fan so you could do alot worse.

Comment

Venables is past it i dont know why everybody gets turned on by the thought of him at QPR

People dont like Wise because hes a horrible little s**t well imho that might be exactly what we need to get us out of this mess nd up the league next year.
          Last edited by EYR; 10-04-2009, 01:05 PM.

Comment

get rid of a manager who had no experience to bring in a manager who's middle name is "your nicked" no thanks.
            what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

Originally posted by westsussexranger View Post
              look at leeds that went really well

the only good person on that managemnt team was gus poyet

if we get anyone in like wise let it be poyet, not saying i want him in el tel all the way

@ Leeds? what he took over a club in turmoil,was boss of a club that accumalated a 25 point deduction by the football league (no fault of his own),on his 1st full season in charge,he won the first SEVEN league games in a row which led to him being manager of the month for both AUGUST & SEPTEMBER! Topped the table at xmas time shortly before he left,yea mate he was a real disaster wasn't he!!

Pfft

Comment

Too many Mr Nice Guys have failed down here

Comment

all this el tel stuff is about what he done last time with going to barca but i wasnt alive and what ive heard he done a fantastic job and he at the point where he has to start looking at jobs lower than international and premiership level

qpr is the perfet place to start
                  i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

Originally posted by big ade View Post
                    get rid of a manager who had no experience to bring in a manager who's middle name is "your nicked" no thanks.
                    I agree mate, wouldn't make sense to me either.
                    We need a solid proven manager now....and someone who is brave enough to fight Flab over control. Not another yes man and any new manager will be a yes man.

Llewellyn Charles Curbishley sounds a good bet for me.
                    The future's bright...the future is blue and white.
                    :grimace:

Comment

Originally posted by westsussexranger View Post
                      all this el tel stuff is about what he done last time with going to barca but i wasnt alive and what ive heard he done a fantastic job and he at the point where he has to start looking at jobs lower than international and premiership level

qpr is the perfet place to start
                      Venables is about 70 yrs old what on earth is the point in appointing him???

Comment

Curbishley wants a premiership job and wouldn't even answer the phone to QPR if they were calling,thats the problem with most fans they want the 'best' of whats out there IT WON'T HAPPEN!

Personally i would like Wise or Aidy Bothroyd

Comment

I must admit Ric Roc that was well put and I think you just may be right!

Comment

He is a nasty little bloke.

But, he does well when given a decent side for that division i.e. at Leeds

They were awful in the CCC but were a good team in League 1 and so easily got results.

I wouldn't be disapointed if he were to be appointed. Just so long as it isn't Ince, only because I don't think he would do well for us.

In all honesty i'll be surprised if we actually install a manager
                            Everyday Plumbers Bristol
                            63 Sommerville Road, Bristol, BS7 9AD.
                            0117 239 1217
                            http://redlandplumbing.co.uk/

Comment

We need to be realistic all this talk of Sven/Mancini/Curbs is laughable.
                              Curbs was in line for the England job then next thing he tips up at Loftus Road???? Cmon people think about it.

Wise is clued up,takes no s**t and does well on a small budget.
                              Gets my vote.

Comment

Working...
                              X