Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

to all those who booed hall and called for him to be sent off please read.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• to all those who booed hall and called for him to be sent off please read.......

sup⋅port⋅er  /səˈpɔrtər, -ˈpoʊr-/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [suh-pawr-ter, -pohr-] Show IPA
    Use supporter in a Sentence
    See web results for supporter
    See images of supporter
    –noun 1. a person or thing that supports.
    2. an adherent, follower, backer, or advocate.
    why o why boo your own i will never understand we are supporters at games not enemys, i paid my 25 and like everyone else i was gutted, but on my way home was just thinking back to how good it was a few weeks ago top of the form guides, we did it then and i honestly think we can do it again.

was cringeworthy
    @chrisrobson9

Comment

only time ive seen crap that was on a tuesday night away to bury when a large section of the crowd were singing morrow fell of a donkey when he reinjured his shoulder!!!

Comment

Originally posted by eghamhoop View Post
        sup⋅port⋅er  /səˈpɔrtər, -ˈpoʊr-/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [suh-pawr-ter, -pohr-] Show IPA
        Use supporter in a Sentence
        See web results for supporter
        See images of supporter
        –noun 1. a person or thing that supports.
        2. an adherent, follower, backer, or advocate.
        why o why boo your own i will never understand we are supporters at games not enemys, i paid my 25 and like everyone else i was gutted, but on my way home was just thinking back to how good it was a few weeks ago top of the form guides, we did it then and i honestly think we can do it again.
        agree with thinking we can top the form guides again but when we were on top and playing great football, Hall wasn't in the side.:tired:

Comment

what so its all halls fault do me a favour, why are so intent as a club in having whipping boys?

Comment

Working...
          X