really is quite boring

Comment

Yawn.

Comment

Originally posted by HA9 RANGER View Post
        here we go again

same usual suspects paladini bashing

really is quite boring

I'm not a usual suspect for Paladini bashing ....but isn't it time we tried something different as things clearly ain't working at this football club ...we can't keep wading through managers as they try and work with lop-sided squads no centre forwards etc etc ....are you telling me that between Dowie, Sousa & Magilton none of them could see we need a decent centre forward or two?

Paladini seems untouchable and unaccountable for all this! ...if we feel the need to get rid of another manager I think we should get rid of his DoF as well and try something completely new!

Comment

It takes two defeats for this subject to get a hearing. Lets have a pop at Gianni Paladini, it just gets boring and tedious. After wins, no-one was defending and that was right, when we lose it should be the same. HE DOES NOT PICK THE TEAM, set formations or sub players or anythng like that. Magiton wanted Reid and Williams and got his men.

If those players on the ptich cannot play with pride and determination, it no-ones fault apart from those players or the manager. Its like blaming Flavio for the world economy, it just doesn't make sense.
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
            It takes two defeats for this subject to get a hearing. Lets have a pop at Gianni Paladini, it just gets boring and tedious. After wins, no-one was defending and that was right, when we lose it should be the same. HE DOES NOT PICK THE TEAM, set formations or sub players or anythng like that. Magiton wanted Reid and Williams and got his men.

If those players on the ptich cannot play with pride and determination, it no-ones fault apart from those players or the manager. Its like blaming Flavio for the world economy, it just doesn't make sense.
            All I'm saying is we should try something new ....He may not pick the team but he gets given the players to pick it from ...for example Jim might work wonders with a couple of half-decent experienced centre forwards at his disposal.

Comment

if and when we actually get a balanced squad,things might improve but until then we are going nowhere

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                Fitz Hall would have been in none of our squads but Jim has him playing evey game, blame him he picks the damn side. I see that side and felt a battering.

Stewart & Hall... We all know that don't work and only one outcome and we got it tonight!
                Up until 4 games ago, I'd have agreed with you.

Maybe things have changed :bad_smile:

Comment

Only one way to find out, let's send Flavio on holiday for another month.

Comment

Dare I ask for a YES or NO answer again?

Simple - when things are going well everyone at the club are fantastic, that includes everyone from Directors to Tea Lady (or did we sack her for discussing which players like two sugars and which dont?).
                    The reverse is the case when they are going bad -- not just Magilton and his band of lumps.

In my job my Directors are "vicarously liable" for everything their staff do -- that means simply they decided to hire the staff, they've set the mission and the buck stops with them in terms of results.

Someone at the top needs to sanction signings of people such as Fitz Hall, Borrowdale etc and they may actually have influenced certain signings.
                    That person has the power to influence the blend of the squad, how the budget is spent and installing levels of management. They will also be responsible for youth, training facilities, travel etc.

So I ask again to a certain someone with a drum -- culpability YES or NO?

Aside form this - my hunch in terms of Fitz Hall's constant selection is that maybe when someone who is costing c£8k a week is "fit" then that salary has to be justified by that person being picked -- if not maybe someone else's position comes under increased scrutiny from the Paymasters General???
                    Just a hunch.

:shame:
                    I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

End of the day, if these two performances were in common with the majority of the season, than you may have a point.

You can point the finger at the players or the manager, no other choice really. The players have proved in the warmer conditions and when everyone is behind them, how they can play and rip teams apart, so is it them??

The manager had kept a consistent side during that period, but felt for the game against Doncaster it needed changing, ( a week before International break we had beaten Sheffielld Wed, with a different team). Since, then he has defended his changes and made them regularly in response to a bad performance each time. he had meddled with the back 4, when it should be kept the same and decided in his infinite wisdom to drop 3 International players from for the trip to Watford.. So is it him at fault??

It can only be those two scenarios, blaming Flavio, Gp or the tea-lady for that matter is just looking for excuses. Our team has proved its good enough by winning at Cardiff, Derby, S****horpe United and Sheffield Wednesday and winning games comfortably at home, the team is good enough.

So it boils down to it, ebing the players or the manager..Its that simple
                      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

So, upstairs is interfering AGAIN, eh? FFS - ARGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dowie, Sousa and Magilton couldn't turn this 'squad that IS good enough' ((c) qblockpete) into a consistent set of performers, so maybe, just maybe, as we have debated constantly since De Canio left, its not the manager that is the problem????

How many more reasonable managers going through our gate is it going to take for you to realise that it is NOT always the manager's fault??

If they had two seasons to build their own team without outside interference, then you could fairly judge them, but we all know that this has not been the case for a while now...

Comment

Working...
                        X