Magilton bottled it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magilton bottled it!

We got spanked by Middlesborough and Magilton bottled it and took out our most creative players in a lame attempt to keep it tight!
    Inexcusable, it was never going to work and it was a mriacle we went 1-0 up, Vine looked crap as he has done all season, Agyemang is lazy even if he did score his goal well, Faurlin was clearly out of position and looked even worse than Buzsaky does out wide, Legs should be dropped from the team full stop not just shunted around into different positions, Routledge was poor tonight as well.

Next point, STOP THE ****IN BALL COMING IN, how can we let so many crosses come in, Ramage who was rubbish tonight and Borrowdale just stand off people and let the crosses come in as if that's ok, oh well they only crossed it so it doesn't matter! FFS cut it out!!!!!!!!!

Cerny ironically was probably the best player, he made a couple of great stops and had no chance with the goals.

This squad IMO has he quality to get into the play offs, what it doesn't have is the confidence, passion, or management to get there. Magilton constantly ****es around with the team, and then tonight just totally bottles it, makes 4 changes and completely changes the style of football we have played all season into stuff we were playing 4 years ago! No shape, not a ****ing clue!
    If you choose to play a certain way stick to it, yes we got spanked by Boro yes he needs to have a word with Watson and Faurlin and say pull your finger out defensively and maybe he needed to bring Ramage in for Legs to keep it tighter at the back (it;s debatable if Ramage is any better defensively than Legs they are both crap) but keep our talented players playing!!! How in the world are you going to drop Jay Simpson? Do you want to lose your job?

With the complete change of formation, system and style of play it's not really that surprising that players didn't play well, Watford weren't great they were missing two of their best players and yet we managed to make them seem like world beaters! I'm embarrased for the second time in three days! How we have gone from where we were 6 weeks ago to where we are now is frightening!

West Brom away is as good as a loss already and by then we will be lower mid table with all probability! Magilton better hope we either pull a surprise win next week or go on a long run after it otherwise I fear the writing is on the wall.......
    Last edited by Fez; 07-12-2009, 11:25 PM.

personally think anyone going to WBA should take a calculator.

Comment

Originally posted by Fez View Post
      We got spanked by West Brom and Magilton bottled it and took out our most creative players in a lame attempt to keep it tight!
      Inexcusable, it was never going to work and it was a mriacle we went 1-0 up, Vine looked crap as he has done all season, Agyemang is lazy even if he did score his goal well, Faurlin was clearly out of position and looked even worse than Buzsaky does out wide, Legs should be dropped from the team full stop not just shunted around into different positions, Routledge was poor tonight as well.

Next point, STOP THE ****IN BALL COMING IN, how can we let so many crosses come in, Ramage who was rubbish tonight and Borrowdale just stand off people and let the crosses come in as if that's ok, oh well they only crossed it so it doesn't matter! FFS cut it out!!!!!!!!!

Cerny ironically was probably the best player, he made a couple of great stops and had no chance with the goals.

This squad IMO has he quality to get into the play offs, what it doesn't have is the confidence, passion, or management to get there. Magilton constantly ****es around with the team, and then tonight just totally bottles it, makes 4 changes and completely changes the style of football we have played all season into stuff we were playing 4 years ago! No shape, not a ****ing clue!
      If you choose to play a certain way stick to it, yes we got spanked by Boro yes he needs to have a word with Watson and Faurlin and say pull your finger out defensively and maybe he needed to bring Ramage in for Legs to keep it tighter at the back (it;s debatable if Ramage is any better defensively than Legs they are both crap) but keep our talented players playing!!! How in the world are you going to drop Jay Simpson? Do you want to lose your job?

With the complete change of formation, system and style of play it's not really that surprising that players didn't play well, Watford weren't great they were missing two of their best players and yet we managed to make them seem like world beaters! I'm embarrased for the second time in three days! How we have gone from where we were 6 weeks ago to where we are now is frightening!

West Brom away is as good as a loss already and by then we will be lower mid table with all probability! Magilton better hope we either pull a surprise win next week or go on a long run after it otherwise I fear the writing is on the wall.......
      We got spanked by West Brom?......Please don't tell me you're Marty McFly & you've seen the future!

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post
        We got spanked by West Brom?......Please don't tell me you're Marty McFly & you've seen the future!
        LOL, i was just guessing! no it was a typo i meant Boro!

Comment

i think he's doing Fitz Hall up the bottle...wonder if Fitz swallows ?

Comment

Working...
          X