Paulo Picked The Team Without Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
    He was only here with us for 5 months, which is not long enough by any means. They could have at least given Sousa to the end of the season as what harm could it do?

Sousa did the best he could with the players he had, and lets be honest the players don't exactly set the world alight, most of them are mediocure, he did the best he could with them, I thought he did quite well.

Maybe Flavio get your tracksuit on and go down there and see if you can do better.

I agree and then maybe he will sack himself!! my mates are ripping me for this, he has turned us into a joke........
    “You can keep that silly fat w@nker. The lads can't lift him”

Comment

One thing's for sure, under Paulo the team created no end of chances, a top quality striker, had Paulo been allowed one, would surely have converted quite a few.

Comment

It seem's to me that sousa told the truth about what was happening and has been sacked.

If as it looks like he didn't have a clue about blackstock going how can you say flavio is'nt interfering in team matters surely it's down to the manager what players he wants........

Comment

this is what happens when you upset the fat one,he sacks you and that wont stop until he's gone.
          what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

Working...
          X