Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Magilton will last the season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i hope he sticks it out but i cant see it.
    the fans who didnt want him to start with,having put the knives away for a few weeks will have them out freshly sharpened.
    then we have the trigger happy Flavio so an important December coming up.

Comment

This month will determine, whether he stays or not.

Now, his managerial leadership will be challenged for the first time this season after Saturday's poor result.
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
        This month will determine, whether he stays or not.

Now, his managerial leadership will be challenged for the first time this season after Saturday's poor result.
        We always seem to be poor in December and January though.It's traditional.

Comment

loads of people #### the singers off on here,but one of the good things about showing your love for the club in an expressive manner is that you are the same people who are listened to when things go #### up.So they go when the rangers boys say .quite right too.

Comment

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered View Post
            Were on a bad run at present, it will end and we will win again soon, try and keep the faith. Everyone was blowing his trumpet a few weeks ago.

I would actaully say that QPR had a good run in October and the rest of the time have been quite ordinary (nice football, but with no real end product).

From what I have seen, he tinkers too much with his team, cannot coach his team to defend set pieces, has no plan B when facing teams who close down quickly or pack out the midfield and really lacks good tactical knowledge.

I don't think he will last until Christmas if QPR don't pick up some points against Watford, WBA and Sheff Utd. Another big loss tonight, could see him out of a job.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
              I would actaully say that QPR had a good run in October and the rest of the time have been quite ordinary (nice football, but with no real end product).

From what I have seen, he tinkers too much with his team, cannot coach his team to defend set pieces, has no plan B when facing teams who close down quickly or pack out the midfield and really lacks good tactical knowledge.

I don't think he will last until Christmas if QPR don't pick up some points against Watford, WBA and Sheff Utd. Another big loss tonight, could see him out of a job.
              A change of manager is the last thing we need at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
                A change of manager is the last thing we need at the moment.
                Agreed.

Comment

Not saying we were good yesterday at all.Just have a problem with fans writing us off over one defeat.Yes we were awful yesterday,but it's the people writing off our season on the back of one game that annoy me.And the people calling for Jim's head as well.

Sorry for being a bit abrupt in my last post mate.Just getting a bit annoyed with the doom and gloom on the board.Fully understand why you can't make games mate.:red_heart:

I don't think it is about one defeat.

QPR have been poor since the Derby game.

Leicester 1-2 - a poor performance.
                  Palace 1-1 - a better performancem but still not good enough against a bottom half side.
                  Sheff Weds 2-1 - but were lucky, as they were on the defensive for most of the 2nd half.
                  Doncaster 0-2 - a **** poor performance with a baffling team selection & substituions.
                  Coventry 2-2 - not a bad performance, but once again showed a lack of defensive ability at set-pieces and to sub the most creative and dangerous attacker to defend a 2-1 lead agaisnt a struggling side was nothing short of scandelous.
                  Middlesbro 1-5 - Again his team's lack of defensive ability cohesion comes into question. Perhaps if he didn't tinker so much with the defence, they would have a better understanding between them and be more organised.

I would even go as far and say that JM has in fact had a short purple patch in late September/October which led us to believe that he would do a decent job at QPR.

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                    6th game and unemployed.......sounds dodgy..........
                    Not dodgy. 204 euros a week on the Rock over here!

Comment

I don't think he will or should go, but I dont he is going to take us up either, anyone who's first priority for the CB is their ability to go forward rather than defend is clearly away with the fairies, and his man managment skills leave a lot to be desired. I've posted before the formula for our run was quite simple.

Pace in defense, pace up front, one holding/ball winner midfielder one playmaker, and the interchangeable attacking midfield three.

He came across that by chance, stuck with it, but as soon as we lost Mahon he changed it in midfield, because he thinks all midfield players should be like Jim Magilton was. Then after Leicester he takes it out on Stewart and you can see our squad start to fall apart.

I also think the calming influence of Ainsworth in the dressing room may be being missed

Comment

Originally posted by baz View Post
                        I don't think he will or should go, but I dont he is going to take us up either, anyone who's first priority for the CB is their ability to go forward rather than defend is clearly away with the fairies, and his man managment skills leave a lot to be desired. I've posted before the formula for our run was quite simple.

Pace in defense, pace up front, one holding/ball winner midfielder one playmaker, and the interchangeable attacking midfield three.

He came across that by chance, stuck with it, but as soon as we lost Mahon he changed it in midfield, because he thinks all midfield players should be like Jim Magilton was. Then after Leicester he takes it out on Stewart and you can see our squad start to fall apart.

I also think the calming influence of Ainsworth in the dressing room may be being missed
                        I don't disagree with the above.

Stewart should be recalled or at least give Ramage a chance to play in his best position at CB. Either way, Hall should be out of the team.

Apparently Delaney is now starring for Ipswich at CB, which is what many of us were saying he should have been playing at QPR. Perhaps we can learn from this and give Ramage his chance alongside Gorkss.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRVIN View Post
                          Not dodgy. 204 euros a week on the Rock over here!
                          Yeah,i heard it paid well to be unemployed there.

Comment

i REALLY REALLY hope im wrong,but i predicted exactly the month Dowie would be sacked,i also predicted Sousa would go,and i now predict Magilton will be sacked in january.For me the most important thing is to get a decent replacement this time round,and i have a feeling the seach will start very soon,no more Gaz to fill the gap!

Comment

Originally posted by matthew View Post
                              i REALLY REALLY hope im wrong,but i predicted exactly the month Dowie would be sacked,i also predicted Sousa would go,and i now predict Magilton will be sacked in january.For me the most important thing is to get a decent replacement this time round,and i have a feeling the seach will start very soon,no more Gaz to fill the gap!
                              Personally we need to keep consistency.Ther managerial turnaround here is shocking.Jim needs time,and 6 months is not enough to build a team.

Comment

Personally we need to keep consistency.Ther managerial turnaround here is shocking.Jim needs time,and 6 months is not enough to build a team.
                                our owners dont do time,as we have found out.The MINIMIUM target is year is the play offs,and if by january we have fallen off the pace(ie 6-7 points off 6th spot),then expect the eneviatable.

Comment

Working...
                                X