Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Magilton will last the season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
    1 game mate.

And Wigan bounced back from a 9-1 thrashing to beat Sunderland 1-0.

Did you go yesterday?.Are you going tommorrow?.

Thought not.:what:
    one of the "you werent there ffs"gang and one of the "its just 1 defeat " gang...i have to have i find it hard to debate with people that KEEP coming out with this type of futile comment.Look if we win tomorrow night i will be delighted and it would take some pressure off him,but would be amazed if it happens.

Comment

Originally posted by matthew View Post
      right here and now i bet you £20 he wont be our manager at the start of next season.bet for w12 ranger ONLY.
      No thanks I'll get more for my money at the bookies

Comment

one of the "you werent there ffs"gang and one of the "its just 1 defeat " gang...i have to have i find it hard to debate with people that KEEP coming out with this type of futile comment.Look if we win tomorrow night i will be delighted and it would take some pressure off him,but would be amazed if it happens.
        And i get peed off debating facts with 'fans' that are not even willing to go to the game,yet get on their high horse and whinge and moan over a performance they did not even see,apart from highlights on BBC1.

:anger:

Comment

And i get peed off debating facts with 'fans' that are not even willing to go to the game,yet get on their high horse and whinge and moan over a performance they did not even see,apart from highlights on BBC1.

:anger:
          i have read all the comments from the members who went to the Boro game and NOBODY said we were good or anything like it,if you disagree,tell me WHO,and for the 500th time,i dont live in the london area like yourself so cant get to the games,sorry if this is to confusing for you to understand.I am a self employed family man living in Cork.

Comment

i have read all the cooments from the members who went to the Boro game and NOBODY said we were good or anything like it,if you disagree,tell me WHO,and for the 500th time,i dont live in the london area like yourself so cant get to the games,sorry if this is to confusing for yopu to understand.I am a self employed family man living in Cork.
            Not saying we were good yesterday at all.Just have a problem with fans writing us off over one defeat.Yes we were awful yesterday,but it's the people writing off our season on the back of one game that annoy me.And the people calling for Jim's head as well.

Sorry for being a bit abrupt in my last post mate.Just getting a bit annoyed with the doom and gloom on the board.Fully understand why you can't make games mate.:red_heart:

Comment

Not saying we were good yesterday at all.Just have a problem with fans writing us off over one defeat.Yes we were awful yesterday,but it's the people writing off our season on the back of one game that annoy me.And the people calling for Jim's head as well.

Sorry for being a bit abrupt in my last post mate.Just getting a bit annoyed with the doom and gloom on the board.Fully understand why you can't make games mate.:red_heart:
              no problem,but can i end with one fnal comment,its NOT only 1 defeat,thats our 3rd in as many weeks,and we were V POOR against Donny and Leicester(which i did see) as well,but look lets see what happens tomorrow,i will bw cheering them on ,from my couch
              :cry:

Comment

IMO yes he will last the season...

Comment

i have read all the comments from the members who went to the Boro game and NOBODY said we were good or anything like it,if you disagree,tell me WHO,and for the 500th time,i dont live in the london area like yourself so cant get to the games,sorry if this is to confusing for you to understand.I am a self employed family man living in Cork.

Live in Ireland. Unemployed. 6th game of season yesterday.
                  Book flights few weeks in advance 25 euros!

Comment

Jesus Christ, I can't believe what I’m reading on here..............hold on I think the wind is changing again.
                    A man who has not made a mistake has made nothing

Comment

IMO be silly to get rid of Madge.... need stability... so i think he will be here nxt season still...

Comment

if we lose at Watford and WBA then i think Flav will start looking for replacement..

Comment

Originally posted by QPRVIN View Post
                          sorry to hear you are unemployed,but good for you if you can still afford to get over,unfortunetly with work and family commitments i can only get over about once a season,and havent got over yet this season.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRVIN View Post
                            6th game and unemployed.......sounds dodgy..........

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                              Yes, he will be here at the end of the season and get us into the play offs
                              Getting into the play offs is only any use if you win them.

I think the club will feel they do need to show more stability with managers and that may save him for a bit.

But if we slip down the table he should go. I am not buying into the fact that you have to give managers time and you have to have stability.

Real Madrid change their manager at half time sometimes and they are the most successful club in the world.

We have 2 choices - have faith in him and give him some cash in Jan...or replace him before Jan and give the new guy some cash. If we lose our next couple and are not even at the races and have poor performances - I would sack him if there is someone else better available..... not sure who is out there? Or who we could tempt.

If we don't sack before Jan there isn't any point until end of season.
                              twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

I hope he turns it back around - would be ridiculous to boot another manager
                                Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Working...
                                X