Reality check!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reality check!

I am not someone who goes overboard after a win,but i must admit of thinking promotion was possible after the football we played in wins over Preston,Reading & Derby.......however i think we have been found out and 1 win in 6 suggests a play-off place at best is all we can hope for!
    I think the reality is that when Forest needed to strengthen their defence they turned to Shorey and with all due respect we have Williams!
    I hope the board stick with Jim although i fear the fans wont.
    The thing that annoys me is that i am sure we aren,t that far away from having the team we as supporters deserve.
    keep the blue flag flying high.............

every team has a bad run, we are very poor defensively at the moment, need to test oppositional keepers more
    CHAMPIONS
    Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

How many reality checks do we need? ...that's Leicester, Palace, Doncaster, Coventry and now Boro ...maybe the reality is we ain't that good and Preston, Reading & Derby were the exception?

Forest were always going to do well this year ...they appointed a manager that has seen it and done it in this division ...look at their forward options compared to ours ...Earnshaw, Blackstock, Adebola, McGoldrick & Tyson!

Comment

well "the reality" is WBA drew with Derby who we outlplayed!
        This is a strange league thats for sure.

Comment

jarvo is right this league is very poor, it will be alottery come april, all teams are not that good apart from Newc and WBA.

Comment

Originally posted by jarvo View Post
            I am not someone who goes overboard after a win,but i must admit of thinking promotion was possible after the football we played in wins over Preston,Reading & Derby.......however i think we have been found out and 1 win in 6 suggests a play-off place at best is all we can hope for!
            I think the reality is that when Forest needed to strengthen their defence they turned to Shorey and with all due respect we have Williams!
            I hope the board stick with Jim although i fear the fans wont.
            The thing that annoys me is that i am sure we aren,t that far away from having the team we as supporters deserve.
            keep the blue flag flying high.............

You disease ridden knuckle dragging SW6 halfwit
            From the Hills of Kerry
            To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

We are far too open at the moment and not anywhere near clinical enough to justify it!

Comment

Working...
              X