Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game decisive moments

What a lovely game.

First goal: Mr Fitz Hall, why donīt u follow "your" player? Itīs what a CB does in a situatione like that. Follow them and donīt give them to much space.

Second goal: Mr Ben Watson....use your head not your hand. By the way, didnīt use his head much in this game......

Third goal: Ok, bad pass by Legs but what is Fitz doing after that? Gives Lita space so he can run at Hall.....thatīs the showing of a not so good footballing brain at work. The same in the first and second half when he gives away, by being clumsy and showing no existing tactical awareness, dangerous free kick situations and almost (in the first half) a penalty. Sell him, or if no one wantīs him...play him only in the reserves.

We also gave away far to much space to Boro, and the team didnīt work as a unit...to much space especially between our defenders and our midfielders.

And....give Taraabt his own ball.

Rowlands and Mahon used to deny this space you are mentioning. I thought Legs and/or Watson should fill that gap when those to are out. To me it seems like we are approaching very naive at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by shania View Post
      Rowlands and Mahon used to deny this space you are mentioning. I thought Legs and/or Watson should fill that gap when those to are out. To me it seems like we are approaching very naive at the moment.
      Uīre correct. We were sooooooo naive...and so "FitzHall"

Comment

There were 5
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
          There were 5
          Capello in disguise? :shocked:

Comment

Working...
          X