CAN WE NOT SING- THE Rsss ARE GOING UP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CAN WE NOT SING- THE Rsss ARE GOING UP

When we were on a good run and this was sung it really annoyed me. Only a third of the way through the season in the play offs only something like 10 points off the relegation zone and some fans sing we are going up :confused:

I remember the season we got promoted from league 1 we were on a great run, then you started singing this song. particularly remember bournemouth away and we went on a bad run after that.

And worst of all this season at home to leicester haha 1-0 up in the 30th min roughly and fans are singing the rs are going up. REALLY ?!?!? Dont think it does the team any good, complacency creeps into play.

Marc I agree we are stupid to chant this kind of thing.
    I sat in SA block A and was surrounded by 15 year old boys putting more effort into doing wa nker signs and hurling bad language at away fans it was embarracing. They then took it to a new level by singing 1-0 and u f ucked it up when we went 2-1 up. Can they not curse us anymore. Lets support the team and leave the stupid chants in those brains that some of those kids sit on. If you are going to stand up then do it supporting the side not trying to act hard when you are a 4ft nothing hobbit
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Working...
    X