Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone Really Worried about Kitson and Lita??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Really Worried about Kitson and Lita??

I do have regard for players that do well against Rangers, but these two haven't got the greatest of records against us. Unlike say Billy SHarp or Morrison

Seem to remember Stewart marking Lita out of the game, when he played for Reading??
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Kitson will be a pain in the ar.sehole in the air.

Comment

They will both be a handful, say what you say about there record but they know each other from their days and Reading and its just a matter of time before they hit the next gear!! Its going to be a tuff tuff game!!...
      Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

stick with connolly and Hall??

Guessing it could be Hall and Gorkss
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

Id be tempted to give stewart a go. Some will obv disagree but hes big and strong, he puts himself about better than Hall!...

Stewart and gorkss for me. Although harsh on connolly!!

Well imo our defence sould be connolly rb, cb stewart and gorkss, and lb borrowdale...

Weve had this chat a million times though!
          Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

sooner or later boro have to start winning :horror:
            @chrisrobson9

Comment

I'm more worried about our defence, if they defend like they did last week Middlesborough can start me up front and i'll score!

Comment

I'm sure Boro are fearing Buzsaky, Simpson, Taarabt & Routledge a lot more than we are fearing Lita and Kitson.

Cut there supply and pin them back and you suppress their threat
                Last edited by W12_Ranger; 03-12-2009, 09:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

I suspect you will be right there sir Qblock but i think Magilton should watch the Cov game again and try and find another mistake other then the goal from Connolly

Comment

More worried about johnson running at legs,johnson is one of the best players in the league and could have a field day against legs.

Comment

with us leaking silly goals,am worried about any strikeforce we play against.

Comment

agree quaz we're letting in stupid goals but i keep getting told our defence is'nt a problem......

Comment

Originally posted by scarface View Post
                          agree quaz we're letting in stupid goals but i keep getting told our defence is'nt a problem......
                          i know...gets tedious in the end.

Comment

Do they have Marcus Bent as well?

To be fair, keep Johnson quiet and we will be half-way there. Legs has got his work cut out

Comment

I remember all the talk before we played Burnley about Andrew Cole and how he was over the hill etc, etc. Our defence sucks, Cerney is a liability and Lita and Kitson should have a good day in W12 tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                              X