now very angry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• now very angry

after all the debate did anyone else see a help for heroes collection bucket becouse i certainly did not !!!
    I did see a woman collecting for a children's charity outside the entrance but no help for heroes even though they announced it over the tannoy wtf is going on.
    Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

There was a soldier just inside the loft entrance...gave him a few quid.
    Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Two as you walked in ellersile rd.

Comment

Soldiers with buckets inside Ellerslie,just after the turnstiles.

Stuck about £7 in change in their bucket.

Comment

Yeah I saw a few.

Comment

I would be more worried about the fact you quote bon jovi lyrics as your signature old boy!!!
            From the Hills of Kerry
            To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Must admit I did not see anyone and I got in the Upper Loft about 2.40pm :(

Comment

I see a few, donated and got the plessure to shake the mans hands.

Comment

Saw loads of the lads. Bunged in a few quid as did my old man, SA Road, Springbok, inside the turnstiles at about 2. By 2.40 isleworth they had to go around to form the guard of honour, they were collecting from before one to at least 2.30 i reckon
                  Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Saw them quite a bit to be honest.
                    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

You can now watch the troops in action at QPR along with the radio show and a very angry guest after the game.

More...

Comment

After squeezing through the turnstile at the Loftus Rd lower, saw two soldiers with buckets and donated a few quid towards a very worthy cause.

Comment

one outside SAR....

Comment

nothing in the padocks at all
                            Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Working...
                            X