I blame JM and Briatore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I blame JM and Briatore

JM was quick to blame the defence on radio this evening after the match.

He selected Hall ahead of Gorkss - bad decision.

He chose to take off Tarrabt whilst we were in the ascendancy and looked like increasing our lead - bad decision.

Although Tarrabt had several shots off target,his sublime chip that hit the crossbar and his movement with and without the ball was causing Coventry all sorts of problems.He looked most likely to add to the scoreline at any given moment and you never know,could have won us a penalty in the closing stages with his unpredictability and he was still full of running.

As for Briatore,the mans nothing but a jinx.Not content with failing to sign a supporting striker for Simpson,but his sheer presence creates an uneasy atmosphere - what have the team done since he started attending matches again?

Originally posted by geejaybee View Post

As for Briatore,the mans nothing but a jinx.Not content with failing to sign a supporting striker for Simpson,but his sheer presence creates an uneasy atmosphere - what have the team done since he started attending matches again?
    Ridiculous comment.

Comment

agree with that. Magilton ****ed up again today.

Comment

I don't think it's fair to blame this on Magilton, with so many chances we should have scored more and we were terrible at the back today If they interviewed me after the game I would be saying the same thing, regardless of whether you choose Hall or Gorkks and let;s be honest the very fact that there is a lot of debate over who should play at centre back is because all of our CBs are of a similar standard, you expect who ever plays to at least do the basics right, Coventry had very few chances but always looked liked scoring everytime they put the ball in our box because we are so crap at dealing with it.

As for your Briatore comment, I presume its a joke? If not then it's ridiculous.

Comment

Agree with Magilton.

His messed up yet again.Last week he changed the formation to 4-5-1 against the lowly Doncaster.Today he got it right as we were playing some wonderful football,especially in the 2nd half.Once we took the lead he took off a player who was causing no end of problems and goes to a defensive 4-5-1 again.They score an equaliser and then go down to 10 men but he still leaves a striker on the bench.
          As for the dropping of Gorkks,it was an awful decision,probably our best defender this season.Time to get rid of old tampon(Hall) me thinks.

Comment

michaelqpr spot on

Comment

Blaming Flav for the result today is a bit of a poor call
              Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

i blame it on the boogie!
                you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
                  **** just about to post that!

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
                    Might as well
                    Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                      Ridiculous comment.
                      What has he done about reinforcing the forward line when we were just 4 points off an automatic place ( now 11 points) and what have we done since he returned from his self-imposed exile ? A bit more than just a coincidence I think imo.

Comment

I'll forget the Briatore comment, as it bears no resemblance to the result today.

On the other hand, we cannot ALL be wrong.

Gorkss should have played instead of Hall

Tarrabt should not have been taken off...

Seems a major consensus from everybody
                        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Hall had a better game than Connolly though, no? Gorkks should be and has earnt right to be first name on team sheet in defence. Others need to earn it

Comment

Originally posted by Fez View Post
                            I don't think it's fair to blame this on Magilton, with so many chances we should have scored more and we were terrible at the back today If they interviewed me after the game I would be saying the same thing, regardless of whether you choose Hall or Gorkks and let;s be honest the very fact that there is a lot of debate over who should play at centre back is because all of our CBs are of a similar standard, you expect who ever plays to at least do the basics right, Coventry had very few chances but always looked liked scoring everytime they put the ball in our box because we are so crap at dealing with it.

As for your Briatore comment, I presume its a joke? If not then it's ridiculous.

Im sorry you cant put hall and gorkks in the same catergory, hall and gorkks shouldnt even be mentioned in the same sentence.

As for the briatore comment.....who's to say he does'nt put unneeded pressure on the team in just his presence at the ground, as it's no secret he is very hands on and intimidating.

Comment

Working...
                            X