• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another gr8 result plain ****e

:devil:

Originally posted by robbo86 View Post
    i must have heard a differnt game mate , some quality footy , just no quality striker .....same old , same old................:tired:

Comment

Originally posted by EDDIE2458 View Post
      i must have heard a differnt game mate , some quality footy , just no quality striker .....same old , same old................:tired:
      how many points we get for quality football then? big fat "0" thats how many...goals win games and get points and after dominating possesion and having 27 shots scoring 2 is not good enough

Comment

The defence sounded awful

Comment

well we did actually get 1 point for our 'pretty football', and a move up to 5th...

Comment

Gorkks was missed today.
            Opinions are like A******s, everyone has one, but nobody wants to see the other guy's.
            -----------------------------------------------------------------
            https://twitter.com/#!/QPRBOB

Comment

until Cardiff and Blackpool play.

Comment

Originally posted by ttysonr View Post
                well we did actually get 1 point for our 'pretty football', and a move up to 5th...
                no consulation

Comment

Originally posted by EDDIE2458 View Post
                  id say that simpson is a quality striker.. this season ive only seen him miss one sitter which was against forest. he has been quite clinical given chance when ive seen him.

do admit we have no alternative to him tho
                  Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                  Lovejoy: "No?!"
                  Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

heres an idea, get a decent striker in......

Comment

Originally posted by Mutley View Post
                      heres an idea, get a decent striker in......
                      BUT WHO WOULD WE DROP....oh jesus when i hear pete say that!

Comment

Originally posted by matthew View Post
                        BUT WHO WOULD WE DROP....oh jesus when i hear pete say that!
                        ;D;D;D;D;D;D it's a Gem ;D;D;D;D;D;D

27 shots at goal 13 yes 13 on target & we score 2 WTF

although listening to the game we were all over them like a rash & should have won it by 2 or 3 goals

on the defence, don't know why Gorkss was dropped for the "over paid" Hall

but every time the ball came into the box it sounded as if we were at 6's & 7's it was crying out for a player like 5hittu to be in there for us

still a point is a point even tho for me that's another 2 points dropped :devil:

get in 5hittu & Beckford & i'm almost certain we'd go up

by the way John Salako (reporting for SS was creaming his pants over the football we were playing

Comment

Great post you mug....go to match did you???

A brilliant game of football, our inability to deal with crosses cost us 3 pts its that simple.

Comment

how can you call a performance plain ****e if you didn't go. hate people who make these judgements without even going to the match, ****** mate we dominated and if we play like that every week we'll be there and there abouts

Comment

Working...
                            X