No announcement yet.

Watford in discussions with QPR over extending Helguson's stay at Vicarage Road

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watford in discussions with QPR over extending Helguson's stay at Vicarage Road

Malky Mackay has confirmed Watford are in discussions with QPR over extending the loan spell of Heidar Helguson.

More...

If they are that desperate we should make them pay all his wages.....if not recall him.

Comment

Why are we loaning a player to a rival club in the league? They now have the same points us as, i doubt any of the other teams in the top 10 would loan us a player, and rightly so.

And we are paying half of his f'ing wages???

Beyond belief.

Comment

personally i would recall him

Comment

recall him and he'll get injured no doubt
          Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

agree with morris.. i mean even if we called him back, everbody knows he would be ahead of agyemang and pellicori and its debatable if even he would be ahead of vine..

yet we loan him to our rivals. unless watford make it perm we should bring him back and move agyemang, vine and pellicori on.. i mean even if helg is on 20k vine agyemang im sure combined are on similar.
            Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
            Lovejoy: "No?!"
            Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by MorrisQPR View Post
              Why are we loaning a player to a rival club in the league? They now have the same points us as, i doubt any of the other teams in the top 10 would loan us a player, and rightly so.

Beyond belief.
              Spot on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Beyond belief.
                Its a shame he missed 3 games, i would have won the bet!
                Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Beyond belief.
                  not really,we did the same last season with Blackstock,so not beyond belief at all.this is QPR

Comment

Originally posted by matthew View Post
                    not really,we did the same last season with Blackstock,so not beyond belief at all.this is QPR
                    Difference was our playoff dream was over last season and Forest were near the bottom of the table.

Different circumstances entirely this season.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
                      recall him and he'll get injured no doubt
                      yes and then loan him back to Watford
                      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Take him back off Watford and they'll soon find money to buy him. Imagine the outcry from Watford fans if their long lost hero and his goals are allowed back to us so he can sit on the bench.

Call their bluff.

Comment

i would recall him personally and play him upfront with simpson

Comment

Some would have you believe that he was crocked and could hardly walk, now those same people want him back. Only at QPR.
                            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Stop slating us fans. We have put up with alot of sh it over the years.
                              U seem to want to blame us for everything, so just drop it and have some respect for others that have also shown loyallty.
                              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Working...
                              X