X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We need a result against donny ?

So im going for 2-0 win

Simpson (2)

I think this will be one of our toughest so far.They played well against in form Blackpool and it always worries me when a side has only won 2 games.They're owed a result and it wouldn't surprise me if it was against us.I would be delighted if I was wrong..........2-1 Doncaster.

Comment

I've backed us for a half-time/full-time scoreline.

Not great odds. 11/4

Also, Stephen Reid to score anytime @ 4/1
      Your mum would love me...

Comment

4-1 to the rangers. Its what we`ve come to expect now. Anything else will be a total failure!

Comment

we do need 3 points to keep in touch with leading 2,i would take a scrappy 1-0 win here and now

Comment

This is no more a must win game then any other at this stage in the season, we will take this game in our stride like any other in recent months.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
              This is no more a must win game then any other at this stage in the season, we will take this game in our stride like any other in recent months.
              yes but we must win

Comment

Originally posted by matthew View Post
                yes but we must win
                Well technically speaking we must win every game.....game 17 of the season this is not game 40.

If we draw then we are still in touch, a win would be nice but not the end of the world if we don't.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                  Well technically speaking we must win every game.....game 17 of the season this is not game 40.

If we draw then we are still in touch, a win would be nice but not the end of the world if we don't.
                  tongue in cheek responce really by me,but seriously with hard games against Boro,watford and wba coming up,we need 3 points today,eg,i wouldnt regard the WBA game as a must win,would be delighted with a point there.We MUST aim for the top 2 in my opinion.

Comment

We have some tough games coming up so it wouold be nice to get 3 today.

Please Rangers bring home the 3 points.

Comment

if we are to mount a sustained assault on the higher echelons of this most unforgiving of leagues then teams of the calibre of doncaster rovers fc must be brushed aside without any undue concern and fear...........therefore i predict a factofabulous 3-1 victory for west londons 'only' club!
                      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X