Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 90minutes View Post
    **** off flavio!
    Brief and to the point - good, but swearing will not work.
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Someone needs to take the club by the nuts, sort it out from top to bottom.

Then we can start again next season.

The club truely is a soap opera
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

Well said mate. We don't often see eye to eye on stuff, but I don't think you will get many arguements on that.

We are all passionate about the club and after 40 years of going to Loftus Road I have seriously started having second thoughts about next season.

I can honestly say the only time this season I have felt proud is when The Tiger Cubs were on the pitch.

Oh well onwards and upwards..... I HOPE
        A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

Agree 100%

Comment

Lol - i agree, probably for the first time in ages with QBP.The more this carries on - the more stupid we look

Comment

Every thing that goes on at the club Gp always gets the blame on the websites.
              As i keep saying leave the poor guy alone. If these rumours are true then there are lots of stuff that none of us know about, after all there are a lot of staff that work at the club....lets try blaming someone else for a change

Comment

There's not a lot of staff who work there. At least not in senior positions to have the level of knowledge/influence that we've seen.

There's no Club Secretary for starters (who deal with all operational playing matters and registrations) - then you have Alejandro (hardly ever there), Flavio (same), Ian Taylor (Press & PR - so has the contacts but unlikely), Ali Russell (possibly but been told to keep his head well below the parapet after his disasters last summer), Amit, Jenny Elliot (Ticket Office) or Gianni....

There's your runners and riders....I know which one would be Kauto Star ridden by Tony McCoy.....

Comment

Working...
                X