Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• could we go 3 at back

stewart gorkss and connolly

as we are short of full backs ( ok williams back) but surely we need to mix it and adapt??

i think gorkss and connolly would be ok

olly would gamble and throw 3 up front....not suggesting going gung ho but leics mixed it up and we did not know what to do, no other PLAN.

bring back big dan i reckon
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

no,we look scared with 4 at the back;maybe we should go 5 as they look scared of the ball

Comment

Stewart's only role from now on should be handing out the drinks at half time and putting on the rude boy music in the dressing room

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
          Stewart's only role from now on should be handing out the drinks at half time and putting on the rude boy music in the dressing room
          That's Halls job, much more 'rude boy' than Stewart.

Comment

I would rather stick with what's working at the moment.With Connolly back things should be good defensively.

Williams--Gorkks--Connolly--Legs

Comment

Originally posted by RLHoop View Post
              That's Halls job, much more 'rude boy' than Stewart.

Probably a close run thing. You have to hand it to Stewart that it must take some doing to be sent home from the Jamaica squad for bad behaviour...

Also, even before his very poor showing against Leicester,went off Stewart when he game that i/v pre-season saying he wanted to play in the premiership and didn't sound too bothered whether it was with QPR or not. Think he has to buck his ideas up as at the moment think Gorks is way ahead of him and Gorks is better suited to playing alongside Connolly.

Comment

Stewart in a 3 man defence...are you sure?

I'd have trouble trusting him in a ten man steup.
                Your mum would love me...

Comment

We haven't got the wingers who would be happy with playing wing back.
                  @chrisrobson9

Comment

Working...
                  X