No announcement yet.

Pellicori??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes i think he'd put away the chances we present him and become a cult hero here!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

how old was furlong when he come and look at his status among us.............legend!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Morrison, Hooper, Beckford, or Jackson would be nice!
        We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

Players like Morrison end up at Palace in the end......

Comment

Morrison has not scored one goal for Coventry in October, yet we want him.

Yep, thats Rangers fans for you
            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
              Morrison has not scored one goal for Coventry in October, yet we want him.

Yep, thats Rangers fans for you

You put it on a plate for Morrison and he will score, plenty of experience I'd swap Vine, Helguson or Ageymang for him......good edition to any CCC squaad IMO.

Comment

Fair point, but would rather leon Best to Morrison.

Morrison steps up a gear when he plays against us, but in general he is a pretty ordinary player
                ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                  Fair point, but would rather leon Best to Morrison.

Morrison steps up a gear when he plays against us, but in general he is a pretty ordinary player
                  Both are out of contract in 2010, straight swap for Vine & Ageymang

Morrison maaybe a pretty ordinary player, but he can finish IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by matthew View Post
                    what is the story with this guy,i know he is injured but what is wrong with him and when will he be back.I have never seen him play but most on this board regard him as slow and useless,if that is the case why did we buy him?.Will he be offloaded in january or will he be given a chance?
                    dont think we bought him

his club went into admin and we picked him up on a free i believe

Comment

Working...
                    X