No announcement yet.

your bint or qpr?????????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My now Ex had to come to Palace away on valentines day just to spend the evening with me

To be fair, I bought her dinner and took her back to mine for a bit of luvin', so she ended the night smiling.
    Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
      My now Ex had to come to Palace away on valentines day just to spend the evening with me

To be fair, I bought her dinner and took her back to mine for a bit of luvin', so she ended the night smiling.
      Laughing too I'd imagine?
      QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Clunge View Post
        Laughing too I'd imagine?
        Best 30 seconds of her life clunge, and the 1st time I'd managed it twice.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post

I remember that game. It was a night game! I went to the game! I said Palace away only comes once a season.
          First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
            I remember that game. It was a night game! I went to the game! I said Palace away only comes once a season.
            Haha, exactly mate. I got to twice that night. I don't think she managed it once...not whilst I was awake anyway

Comment

To be honest I think it would be a nightmare if you had a missus who liked her football and especially QPR.

Thankfully, I am ok!
              First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

You much off a good thing and all that. It's ok every now and then.

Mind you, the last one I took was to Stevenage away and she wasn't exactly hot. Don't know what I was thinking there but she'll never punch that far above her weight again

Comment

The way i feel about my Mrs at the moment id go and watch luton they stay near the cow.
                  Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                    The way i feel about my Mrs at the moment id go and watch luton they stay near the cow.
                    lol
                    @chrisrobson9

Comment

Rangers all day long. The wife knows and understands this. Mind you, when we first met, one of the things that apparently attracted her to me was my loyalty to the Rangers - something like "if you can stay loyal to a club for that many years and through such pish poor times at that, you must be a dedicated man".
                      She used to be an arm chair Man U fan - but soon came to love Rangers and now has some decent knowledge of the Club I love. She's been to games home and away, open days and loves it although I don't let her come too often. I have one son who now comes everywhere with me whilst the wife takes the girls shopping. The girls in the family are learning, my youngest's birthday is 26 December, she will be 3 this year and already understands that Daddy and Big Bruv will sadly not be there for jelly and ice cream.
                      Happily married to her for 16 years this week and to Rangers for so many more years than that
                      #standuptocancer
                      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
                        To be honest I think it would be a nightmare if you had a missus who liked her football and especially QPR.

Thankfully, I am ok!
                        My Missus is a season ticket holder alongside me, used to work in the Springbok, knows more about Formula 1 than anybody i know, and watches Sky Sports news more than i do.

how exactly is that a nightmare?!
                        RUN, MWEPU, RUN! CHARGE FORTH AND BOOT THAT BALL DOWNFIELD MY BOY, YOU MAGNIFICENT CHAMPION YOU!

Comment

look no further than vic and walkonby.....lol

Comment

Working...
                          X