Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Merry Ploughboy View Post
    [/B]

I was in there Fri night Isleworth, didnt see your portly self in there!!!!!!!
    Was in there until about 5.40pm and then went to Smutts.

Comment

Twas in there from 5ish, you must have been in the presence of greatness for a while old chap!!!!!
      From the Hills of Kerry
      To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Originally posted by The Merry Ploughboy View Post
        Twas in there from 5ish, you must have been in the presence of greatness for a while old chap!!!!!
        I was at in the beer garden mostly waiting for Funky and QPR who both blew me out :(

Story of my life really

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
          'eye candy':shocked:...........ffs david the last time a decent looking bint who didnt have a beard,glass eye and an elephants ear hole in there marc bolan was still driving his mini round barnes man!!!
          Ha ha good one Facto. Ok maybe not page 3 material but after a few shandys my vision does get a bit blurred!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
            Ha ha good one Facto. Ok maybe not page 3 material but after a few shandys my vision does get a bit blurred!!

too true son.ive woken up next to more monsters than wacko jacko in thriller!
            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Adelaide is a good pub, good food, often go to the Goldhawk for a pint, and normally try and have a pint in the springbok but as others have said it gets so rammed takes ages to get a pint!..
              Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

RFE swears by Patels newsagents and supermarket just up from the green.15 ltrs of tramps pish for a fiver.
                Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                  RFE swears by Patels newsagents and supermarket just up from the green.15 ltrs of tramps pish for a fiver.
                  Really? Might have to give that one try!!

Comment

Working...
                  X