The Sweeney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Sweeney

Anyone watched the episode on ITV 4 today? QPR daubed in various parts of the area, anyone recognise where it was?
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
    Anyone watched the episode on ITV 4 today? QPR daubed in various parts of the area, anyone recognise where it was?
    Just seen it myself and it looked as though it was at the back of Olympia round the Blyth Rd area.

Comment

[QUOTE=IsleworthRanger;167122]Just seen it myself and it looked as though it was at the back of Olympia round the Blyth Rd area.[/QUOTE
      cheers! thought it was top end Ladbroke Grove, especially the Grand Union canal scene, by the way, many thanks selling poppies, its vitally important we are seen supporting our brave boys
      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
      This morning's tempest I have to cross
      I must be guided without a stumble
      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

London
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

qpr get a few mentions in the sweeney and in minder...a lot filmed in west london.

Comment

anyone remeber the minder episode where mcain and co was walking (i think) in the stadium discussing the rangers

pretty sure terry mcain was a ranger

Comment

na he was fulham
              "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
              London Pride is a flower that's free.
              London Pride means our own dear town to us,
              And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

yeah

yeah most of the qpr is done on bbc programes,because we had a lot of qpr
                fans who worked for the bbc,some of the only fools and horses have got qpr daubed on the walls but the creator of the play john sullivan wanted
                more authenticity, as it was supposedly in south london, millwall is more associated with peckham

Comment

Dont forget that Robert Lindsay prog, was it my family or summat like that
                  God I miss cooke's pie & mash

Comment

remember wen i was a kid living over notting dale and seeing loads of it being filmed.even remember the film crew giving us a few quid to scarper flow.nice for more sweets...lol

Comment

Working...
                    X