songs/chants at LR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• songs/chants at LR

right been reading through the board at all the anti chelsea songs, personally dont see much wrong other than th drogba one, and as regards to it, i was in Q block when they were being sung, so what shall we do list songs that should be sung, right so no swearing no standing up, not too much excessive noise cause remember there are houses around LR.

mexican wave anyone?

its football fgs, do not agree with the drogba song, but do you think the players can make out word for word. its noise it inspires them on, holloways said it and its been proven.. now if maybe everyone joined in with the "famous songs for qpr" ie, world has ever seen,whatever the season,we all follow the rangers, running down the uxbridge road, and the players songs all the other songs will be cut out and Q will gladly join in...
    ENGLAND AND QPR :red_heart:

any song that upsets the other team works for me...

leics got at cerny.."dodgy keeper" etc and he melted and gifted them 3 pts...THATS WHY YOU DO IT...singing about drogba when its qpr v leics is silly , even if on tv.

some songs do cross the line of maybe moral decency but the £10k they earn counter balances that imo..i get verbals at work often part of my job...

stop players swearing and fighting and i'll sit down and be quiet.

Comment

if Bristol City then 'Your welsh and you know you are'
      WEST COUNTRY RANGER

Comment

pretty much singing about drogba, terry or lampard when not playing chelsea is idiotic at best.

singing a FEW anti-chelsea songs during a game not against chelsea is okay..

sing more for the team.
        Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
        Lovejoy: "No?!"
        Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by frapps View Post
          if Bristol City then 'Your welsh and you know you are'
          now that really is insulting.
          Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

[QUOTE=themodfather;167111]any song that upsets the other team works for me...

leics got at cerny.."dodgy keeper" etc and he melted and gifted them 3 pts...THATS WHY YOU DO IT...singing about drogba when its qpr v leics is silly , even if on tv.
            QUOTE]

don't think that is why he made the mistake..

Comment

Very few songs would upset or be off putting to oppo players, although I would imagine "That's why you're going down!!!" when sang to an out of form player in a struggling team might just do the trick.

Personally I hate the "Your mums, your dad.....Northern S**m" one, especially when sang to teams from the midlands :shame:

Nothing wrong with anti chelsc**m songs

Comment

most people seem to agree about the Drogba song so far...

Comment

Working...
                X