Will Tarrabt Get His Target of 15 goals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Tarrabt Get His Target of 15 goals

If he stays injury free until end of the season?
    Yes
    57.14%
    No
    42.86%
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Beyond a shadow of a doubt he will
    oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
      If he stays injury free until end of the season?
      He'll be gone by January.

That £20 is in the bag.
      QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

At this rate, he may even score them By January.

Seriously, I think you laughed it off and now you are looking like an overgrown plum. Without doubt, he will score the 15 and I look forward around April collecting the £20 notes off you.
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Well thats good news Pete as your need that to pay me regarding the Blackstock bet. He has 5 and we have had 15 games, so I expect him to get no more than 12 so a min of £15 for me. I will use it to buy Sms and Benny a beer. I won't even say to benny I told you so.
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

if he stays past january he will.
            Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
            Lovejoy: "No?!"
            Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

He will make the 15 no problems.

How many has Blackstock played this season anyone know?

Comment

He will get them.
                @chrisrobson9

Comment

Myu your wrong.
                  He has played 14 only missed yesterdays game.
                  I'll also buy u a beer but it will on this ocassion come with a 'told u so'
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

I hope he stays past January.If he does then the team will continue to do well.

I expect him to score about 12 goals this season.I hope he scores more but there are only so many spectacular goals AT and Akos can score.They dont do tap ins.

Having said that.....As a sign of good spirit Pete - i will bet you a pound a goal every goal he scores above 15....plus £5.00 for scoring above 15.

If he fails to score 15 - your donation will be £5.00 for not scoring and £1 for every goal below the 15 mark.

Take the bet - all donations to be given to charity of our choice???

Comment

I voted yes, that is if he stays for the rest of the season.
                      Opinions are like A******s, everyone has one, but nobody wants to see the other guy's.
                      -----------------------------------------------------------------
                      https://twitter.com/#!/QPRBOB

Comment

He will, If he keeps playing in that level.
                        TaarabT Abdel

Comment

He will get there quicker if he stays on the left.
                          Last edited by paulmason; 02-11-2009, 05:11 PM.

Comment

Agree he looks alot more dangerous when on the left didn't get a touch when up top second half on friday.

Comment

Originally posted by scarface View Post
                              Agree he looks alot more dangerous when on the left didn't get a touch when up top second half on friday.
                              There is a simple reason why and its the same for Routledge and I am concerned Jim M cant see it. Tarabbt and Routledge skin full backs with their eyes closed, but skinning centre backs and central midfielders, is another thing. It might happen once but it wont twice. Likewise, running at pace down the empty wings, is completely different to running at pace in the crowded middle / last third of the field, with a goal keeper sweeping any balls kicked too hard.

John Gregory tried it with Cook for a few games but then had the sense to revert back to playing him on the left, so here's hoping Magilton does the same.

Comment

Working...
                              X