Mahon / how sh1t changes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mahon / how sh1t changes

How we could have done with him today! Not sure how bad his injury is but i think i may pick him over watson on tuesday..never thought I'd say that!
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

I think people are getting a little uptight over tonights game.It was a poor effort throughout the team.Don't honestly think Mahon or Watson would have really had a massive impact on the result.

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
      I think people are getting a little uptight over tonights game.It was a poor effort throughout the team.Don't honestly think Mahon or Watson would have really had a massive impact on the result.
      correct, 1 man wudnt make a difference, whole team were poor n it cost us
      CHAMPIONS
      Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

True.
        It's actually quite a simple game to analyse tonight. Not complicated at all.

Leicester wanted it more, and played well.
        We played sh*t.

That is all.

Comment

Until the Cerny howler it was 1-1 and we were in the game. Who knows we could have even sneaked a winning goal.

Face it people, our keeper cost us the match. Thats the bottom line. Forget all this "we were crap and deserved to lose". Good teams know how to grind out results by winning ugly at times.

Comment

it was a howler,what the fock was he thinking?

Comment

no idea,if you are going to go short,it must be just outside the area or you give a chance of an interception

Comment

Our defence has looked dodgy all this season, and stewert is lucky that Matt and fitz have been injured and ill..............even when we were scoring all the goals, the defence still worried me..
                They seek him here.................

Comment

i agree,even when we play well the defence is still not good enough to get us in the top 6

Comment

Originally posted by m_cooper View Post
                    i agree,even when we play well the defence is still not good enough to get us in the top 6
                    Connolly and Gorkks are. Stewart and Hall have their moments too.

The full backs aren't.

Comment

we need Connolly back and 2 defenders in the january window

Comment

Originally posted by m_cooper View Post
                        There lies the quandry then people.

Last season we were solid at the back but rubbish up front and awful to watch.

This season we are suspect at the back,good up front and exciting to watch.

Need to find a middle ground somehow.

Although i would rather watch this seasons football than last season's torture.

Comment

we need a defensive spine,rowly/watson ideal but would go watson/mahon now

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
                            There lies the quandry then people.

Last season we were solid at the back but rubbish up front and awful to watch.

This season we are suspect at the back,good up front and exciting to watch.

Need to find a middle ground somehow.

Although i would rather watch this seasons football than last season's torture.

If we're going to leave the defenders more exposed by playing more attacking football.... great. But we'd better get a couple of better ones than two or three current defenders I could mention.

To put it another way, if you're going to leave the back door unlocked, you need a better guard-dog.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbo View Post
                              If we're going to leave the defenders more exposed by playing more attacking football.... great. But we'd better get a couple of better ones than two or three current defenders I could mention.

To put it another way, if you're going to leave the back door unlocked, you need a better guard-dog.
                              Funny how things chang ain't it mate?.

Last season everyone was screaming for strikers,now they are screaming for defenders and keeper's.

:confused:

Yet we have the same 'rock solid' defence we had last year.

Comment

Working...
                              X