losing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• losing

its a terrible pain to lose, but buzsacky was a bit off form today,but we have
    accept that we will lose some games.
    although its so hard to accept the cerny incident, its no good calling him names,
    the whole of our boys just looked a yard slower than leicester or maybe im being too hard
    but its a sickening feeling comming second best, im forever mentally scarred

agree with everything you say except Buzsaky comment, he was the only one wanting the ball in the 2nd half n wanting us to push on n get the goal, poor miss from him but he scores so many great goals he can be let off
    CHAMPIONS
    Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

Thought Tarrabt had a few chances to lay off to Buzz in good positions early on but chose to go alone and lost the ball.

Great player Adel,but really needs to learn there are 11 men in a team not 1.

Comment

well

well dont forget he had three shots off target but its no good singleing any one out, we must accept we will lose some home games and leicester played well as a team

Comment

Originally posted by ROUTLEDGE FOR ENGLAND View Post
          well dont forget he had three shots off target but its no good singleing any one out, we must accept we will lose some home games and leicester played well as a team
          Of course.

Think there was a point for the taking over the 90 minutes.Thought neither team looked on top.We were just unlucky an unfortunate error lost the game.But it happens in football all the time and we have to accept it and move on.

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
            Thought Tarrabt had a few chances to lay off to Buzz in good positions early on but chose to go alone and lost the ball.

Great player Adel,but really needs to learn there are 11 men in a team not 1.
            amzing how you still holding this etiquette on Adel, I think he was the best on the pitch but didnt get the ball enoughl, the pace with what he enter leicesters area remind of the young brazilian Ronaldo.
            ROUTLEDGE who should be labeled by not passing the ball, this guy I like but he overdues the dribbling and loose the ball all the time even against derby last match he just keep dribbling. at least when Adel dribbles you would expect something out of his runs.

Faurlin is good but he releases the ball very fast and misses the target man... he should think twice before passing the ball.
            our problem was the defence... a big problem.

cerny costs us 1 point .. it was a gift that goal.

Comment

Looking at the positive side, I think we needed that defeat to keep the appetite to win. Winning 3 straight games put a lot of pressure from the media on our players. I am sure we will bounce back and it is a long season. We will make good transfer in January and things will be fine
              QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Did I hear one of the commentators mention that Buz had picked up a right ankle injury in training ? could explain why he seemed to favour his left.

Comment

Originally posted by rippondenhoop View Post
                  Did I hear one of the commentators mention that Buz had picked up a right ankle injury in training ? could explain why he seemed to favour his left.
                  yes you did,but he was still our best player,what does that say about the rest

Comment

well

well losing that game made me fill physically sick
                    our players looked slow theres looked quick
                    we looked of a pace
                    there defence played with such grace
                    how much i wanted for simpson to bag a brace

after go down the pub knowbodies jokes seemed amusing
                    they all took great joy in there constant abusing
                    a fulham fan said dont worry at least your fans smashed all the chelseas pubs up
                    what a shame your not going to win a egg cup

my anger boiled over as i sat ther red faced
                    if we had won by three clear goals we would have been second placed
                    i had one drink it tasted like a glass of urine
                    perhaps it was beer mixed with wine

no people i had completely lost the plot
                    i hurredly went home I HATE THAT LOT
                    life as a ranger is always the same
                    we all get so exited then we lose the game

when will i learn
                    my fingers always burn
                    one day i know we will return
                    lets hope this season is our turn
                    Last edited by Guest; 31-10-2009, 04:11 PM.

Comment

How the hell do you make a poem out of everything

Comment

nothing rymed

as a irishman you should know that life is a game
                        if you juggle the words it all comes out the same
                        we may have lost but we are not out of the frame
                        compared to a death dumb and blind man our problems are rather tame
                        thers not much point in blameing cerny hes not really to blame

but always we have hope, we have briatore who only knows how to win
                        if you discus losing in front of him hell go mad its lifes greatest sin
                        gentlemen look at the wealth of our club where do i begin
                        bernie and the mittals make us the richest club in the land
                        dont forget we have now not yet done our four year plan

so its the play offs this year
                        and lets hope its good cheer
                        at wembley we all will appear
                        scarlet comes out of the closet and announces hes queer

routledge will rout the opposition
                        buzsacky will be another proposition
                        cerny wont go off his head again
                        briatore will transplant a new brain

so my gentle irishman always remember the rub of the green
                        jims kissed that blarney stone a miracle is still to be seen
                        the luck of the irish will get us promoted i fear
                        and at wembley ill buy you a lovely chilled beer

Comment

Dexter,i mean Routlegdefor england,you are the a ticket,is there anything you cant make a poem out off.Your optomism is commendable,you always are(had you predicted a 5-0 win?),but we will bounce back,and if we get the right players in january,we will be there or there abouts at the end.

Comment

well

had a tandem missed the peddle
                            now my brain is in a meddle
                            have written two thousand five hundred poems of which most are crap
                            maybe ill become a song lyracist and write some rap
                            optamistically i daydream my life away
                            im not really botherd what other people say

when i stare at the mirror my broken nose tells its own storey
                            yes ive been kicked punched stabbed its all really gory
                            but somewhere in the bedlem ive become a rubber ball
                            kick me punch me i feel no pain at all

you may cripple me you may make me blind
                            but your never break me im one of a kind
                            northolts most heavily decorated battle commander ill always be
                            yes now im retired and hope violence is just history

qpr will go on much longer than i will live
                            i can never repay them for the pleasure they give
                            thanks gianni and flav i can never repay all your hard work
                            please dont take me seriously im just a burke
                            Last edited by Guest; 31-10-2009, 04:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ROUTLEDGE FOR ENGLAND View Post
                              its a terrible pain to lose, but buzsacky was a bit off form today,but we have
                              accept that we will lose some games.
                              although its so hard to accept the cerny incident, its no good calling him names,
                              the whole of our boys just looked a yard slower than leicester or maybe im being too hard
                              but its a sickening feeling comming second best, im forever mentally scarred
                              Question is who did you dedicate this loss to

Comment

Working...
                              X