terry balls terrors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• terry balls terrors

Step forward *****-beard stewart, before the goal they could of scored 3, worst display of defending ive seen. Your a mug, and shave that silly muff piece off.

Number 2, mr legs, had an absoulute regie blinker, couldnt pass wind. How We paid £1m for him i never know, Gavin mahon all day long over this piece of dog shiet.

Good night all, im off to smash up the rest of my front room:devil:

Originally posted by terry ball View Post
    Step forward *****-beard stewart, before the goal they could of scored 3, worst display of defending ive seen. Your a mug, and shave that silly muff piece off.

Number 2, mr legs, had an absoulute regie blinker, couldnt pass wind. How We paid £1m for him i never know, Gavin mahon all day long over this piece of dog shiet.

Good night all, im off to smash up the rest of my front room:devil:
    they still do day release....or is it care of the community now

Comment

day release mate, back in tomorrow. I hate mondays. nice avatar by the way

Comment

Stewart was shocking. I cant believe why he is playing??

Comment

got found out for the mug he is. No awareness of whats going on around him, No pace, shiet in the air. other thsn that hes great

Comment

Originally posted by terry ball View Post
            day release mate, back in tomorrow. I hate mondays. nice avatar by the way
            lol.....they refused me...you must be a good boy then

Comment

usually a good boy. my mrs has just gone radio rental as ive smashed up the family picture with stewpeas

Comment

and Hall was any better? Me thinks not

Comment

both aweful,hall could have given away a pen;just needed to deal with it

Comment

Working...
                  X