Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Are mates and Family Members..Saying Now??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Are mates and Family Members..Saying Now??

The ones that don't support QPR obviously!!
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

My dad and uncle haven't been to LR in 10 years. They are now coming back and they are both over 60 so what a bargain
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

That im a sad git for being on here.
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

old fella supports fulham and says we're still ike a steaming cow pat in a field of camels!
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

I had a reading fan shake my hand earlier and say "fair play your boys were different class"...

Another reading fan said "you boys are def gonna be up there, your attacking play is top notch"....

Everyone at work knows im a massive QPR fan, its my bday on 15th march, we play Reading away on the 14th so thats gonna be my bday night out, got about 20 lads from work up for it! Fans of all sorts of clubs, but they like what they here from me so there willing to take the plunge, plus its my bday ofcourse.
          Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
            all my mates are starting to take notice and my family are all extatic accept the gooners of course

Comment

a leeds fan at work said he watched us on saturday and thought the football was like sucking on a bit of fluff!
              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

My youngest who is CFC reckons we are poo and only score 4 to there 5.
                Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

I was going to attempt a humurous reply like many above.....:very_sad: Not that good im afraid.

However - people are talking about QPR at my workplace for first time in agees(about things on the pitch that is.)

Comment

My dad was proper pished off that he missed the reading game. He hasnt had a season ticket since the 80s and i convinced him to get one this year Thus far he's glad he listened to me!
                    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                      They've asked why we sing about "rent boys"?
                      QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

wife,who is a hammer says it won't last.......purple patches don't last a whole season :(

Comment

My glory hunting pals and a few boys from work who watched saturday, final saw for there selfs what I keep going on about Impressed!!!!
                          @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                            wife,who is a hammer says it won't last.......purple patches don't last a whole season :(
                            I think she is hopeing the same applys to bad patches not last too long because west ham arnt exactly on top of there game at present!
                            Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered View Post
                              I think she is hopeing the same applys to bad patches not last too long because west ham arnt exactly on top of there game at present!
                              funny enough she admits west ham are sh!te

Comment

Working...
                              X